Chapter 6.

The next day we were joined by Andrew as he had promised.

"Hi Alex. I hope you enjoyed your night. I just came to explain a few things regarding the community." I just nodded and welcomed him into the house.

"How about I give you a tour around while I explain to you everything and give Jay a chance to play with other kids his own age." He said while sitting in one of the couches.

I could see Jay eyes raise up at that and I knew he would like that but I still decided to ask if he would be fine.

"Jay would you mind joining the other kids and play with them while I talk with Andrew for a bit?"

"I would love to. I haven't played with other kids in a long time." He said and he was already up heading towards the door.

We just laughed and started walking outside. The weather was a bit warm and I was enjoying the fresh air.

"Here is where the kindergarten is. We have a mom who takes care of the kids around when their parents are out."

"That's kind of her." I said while we walked into a building that was brightly painted with various cartoon characters.

We saw an elderly woman walk towards us and she smiled at us I think she identified Andrew.

"Hello Andrew. It's been a long time since you came to visit." She said while stretching her hands greeting Andrew before turning towards me.

"I'm good momma." He said while shaking her hands.

"And who is this beautiful young lady with you?" She said and I blushed not used to such compliments.

"Momma meet Alex. And Alex meet Faith or momma as she is known around here." he said while we shook hands.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Alex." She said smiling at me.

"The pleasure is all mine." I said smiling there was a comfortable aura that surrounded her and I could tell that's why she was handling kids.

"I don't mean to be rude but what brought you here Andrew. It's unusual for you to be around here." she asked curiously.

"We actually came to drop a kid for you to watch over." While Andrew said that I noticed that Jay wasn't anywhere around us.

"Oh that's good. The kids will be happy to have a new friend. Where is the kid?" She looked very eager to meet Jay but I didn't know where he was.

"I don't know where he left to, we were just together a few minutes ago." I was busy looking around for Jay when I had some one call out to me.

Turning around I saw Andrew and Momma pointing to something and I walked up to them to check it out. That's when I saw him standing near a wall with a curious face looking at a painting of a large wolf. It was a beautiful large black wolf with mesmerizing eyes that seemed to hold power even when only drawn as a painting.

I was so engrossed checking the painting that I did not realise momma had already walked away from us.
"

That is the Alpha Kings wolf. It was drawn there by one of us to remind us he also cares for rouges.