Chapter 26.

Turning towards Elizabeth direction, I wiggled out of Ryker's arms and by the small growl that came from him I could tell he wasn't happy about it but I didn't care for now I had some more important things to deal with.

"Ryker meet my best friend Elizabeth." I said motioning to both of them. Elizabeth bowed slightly and Ryker nodded, "you know we actually know each other right?" Liz said and they both laughed at my flushed face while I tried to hide myself in Ryker chest.

"How are you and where is Andrew?" I heard Ryker asked and I looked up since I also wanted to know but from the way Liz's face fell and I could see tears' gathering in her eyes, I could tell it was bad news and she wasn't ready to talk about it yet.

"Ryker, am sure you have something important to deal with right now." I said trying to get him to drop the topic and by the appreciative smile that Liz gave me I knew I had done right.

I could see Ryker gave me a questioning gaze so I mind-linked him, "later" and he nodded, "yeah I will catch up with you two later." He said and gave me a quick peck and left.

Looking at Liz she was wiggling her eyebrows and I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks and I lightly slapped her arms, "stop it."

"Not until you tell me everything, though am a bit angry you haven't told me already." She said with a pout and I felt bad because I hadn't told her.

"Sure but first you have to get checked out." I said motioning to her wounds.

"Okay."

After I left Liz with the doctor I went to check on the others and make sure they were settled in fine and that they were provided and treated well. I talked a bit with a few of them who we had become acquainted with while I lived at the community.

"Queen." Somebody called out from behind and I could feel myself freeze at being called that.

"Yes." I turned around to find a man dressed with the servants' uniform.

"The room you asked to be prepared is ready." He said and I thanked him and he left after bowing. I had asked one room in the king's wing to be prepared for Liz since I wanted her close to me to make sure that she was okay.

Making my way where I had left Liz I found her breastfeeding Thomas and I envied her and I couldn't wait to have my own pups.

"Are you done here?" I asked when she had finished burping him and she nodded.

"Okay, let's go." I said picking up a small bag she had with her.

"This place never lacks to amaze me every time I am here." She said while observing the paintings and décor and I could only nod since even I hadn't yet gotten used to all of it.

"This is your room." I said opening a door to her room. I could see her gasp in shock at all the luxury the room held but I couldn't blame her the room had a king sized bed, a couch, a tv ,a walk in closet and bathroom.

"Damn, you brought me to the king's wing?" she asked turning around shock and awe showing on her face.

"Yeah, my friends always get the best." I said shrugging like it was no deal. Placing Thomas on the bed she arranged pillows around him and pulled me out of the room.