Chapter 8.

It has been a few months since I got here. I have had the same routine that is go for training, then to work, pick Jay from kindergarten and back home.

I won't lie and say that I was not enjoying the easy life that I had going on but I could feel in the back of my mind that this was not all I would want for my life.

There is still so much out there to see and find out but majorly what I was looking forward to meet was my mate.

I had watched how Liz and Andrew loved each other and I also wanted that. Since all the people I have met from this community none were my mate I was getting the constant urge to go out there and find them.

But I was getting held back by the normalcy of life that Jay had finally gotten, he seemed a lot happier and plucking that from beneath him due to my own reasons was not fair for him.

"Hey Alex is everything okay?" Liz asked me. I guess I had gotten lost in my thoughts again which has been happening a lot over the last few days' maybe weeks even.

"Yeah I'm good Liz." I said while smiling at her. I could see she was not convinced with my fake practiced smile which I have been using regularly.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" She asked as she dropped all she was doing and concentrated on me.

I hate hiding things from her but it's for the best. How are you supposed to tell the people that have helped you more than all the people you have met in your life that all you feel you still want more?

"I –uh. I'm okay Liz no need to worry about me but thanks for the concern." Liz face fell immediately I said that and I knew she was not happy about it.

We became close I can say she is my best friend. She is a person I can go to any time for help and her same for me.

"I have let this behaviour slide for the last few weeks to give you time and come tell me yourself but I think you don't trust me anymore." She said while standing up to leave looking hurt.

I don't know what came over me and shouted at her.

"How do you want me to tell you I get jealous every time I see you with Andrew because I want the same? That I want more than what I have. Amazon is so restless this days that I can't sleep I practically live training and in the gym this days to be able to let out all the emotions. I just don't know why but I want out of here but I don't want to seem disrespectful to you and Andrew with all the help you have given me."

With the final sentence I broke down and I could feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I hadn't even realized I stood up and I slumped back on my chair letting the emotions out while burying my face in my hands.

I felt hands go around me and that even made me cry harder and she just held me there. After a few seconds I was calm enough and I realized I had destroyed her shirt as it had a patch of my tears.

"Sorry for destroying your shirt." She just shrugged and went and brought me a cup of water.

"Drink up." She said while handing me the cup.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you also." I really regret that since all Liz has done is be good to me.

"It's no problem dear. You needed to let it all out." How can she not be mad? She is truly an angel and I couldn't hold back and hugged her which she just laughed patting my back.