Chapter 10.

I was expectantly waiting for him to give me his answer. I was very nervous and I could hear the rapid beating of my heart and the sweat dripping down my forehead.

He looked up at me with a smile on his face, "I will definitely go with you Alex. It's an easy choice we are bound together and I really can't leave my mom alone now can I?"

The happiness I felt after hearing those words was immeasurable. I could feel the tears running down my face I was so happy I didn't know what way to express it so I just hugged Jay tighter or should I say my dear son.

It was like a big weight had been lifted from my shoulders since his decision had been weighing down on me for a long time.

"Why are you crying Alex? I thought you would be happy hearing that or should I have not called you mom? Are you angry at me?"

I could feel the worry and disappointment seeping into his words and I didn't want to him to think I didn't want him to call me mom because I was so happy he saw me as such.

"Why would I be angry? You just made me the happiest person on earth and I can't be happier for me to be your mom. You were already my son even though we had not talked about it. These are happy tears baby."

I said while trying to stop my sniffling and just buried my face deeper into his hair smelling his scent which was calming in a way.

He seemed to relax now after I told him that and he even snuggled deeper into my chest.

The only worry now was if I was going to be a good mom to him. Even though I had taken responsibility of him since we met, there was no way to back out meaning any decision I made affected him also and that was the most frightening part of this. Was the decision of leaving this place good enough?

After a few minutes I could hear Jay yawn loudly and he began rubbing his eyes a clear indication that he was sleepy.

"Let's get you to bed now." I said while picking him up and carrying him to bed.

After tucking him in and giving him a goodnight kiss, I was about to leave his room when I felt him say, "Goodnight mom."

My heart swelled with happiness and pride when I heard that. I turned back around and said in a soft voice, "Goodnight too son."

With that I left his room and went to lock up and clean the living room where we left a mess.

Entering the living room I first sat on the couch to fast absorb the news now on my own. I was so delighted that I could squeal. I could feel also Amazon's happiness and love for our son. It felt nice calling him that.

I cleaned and arranged the living room but I could still feel I had too much energy to sleep at the moment so I wondered what I could do to reduce the adrenaline.

"How about we go for a run it could help relax you a bit." Amazon suggested and I knew that was the best idea.

I run out of the house and made sure that the door was locked and shifted into my wolf not caring about my clothes and run into the woods.

I gave Amazon full control and I found myself running through a familiar way and soon enough I arrived at the lake which I saw when Andrew was giving me a tour of the place and it had become like my own place to come cool and think and have a moment to myself.

Jumping into the water I realized I made a mistake because it was freezing cold and I jumped out fast shivering and rested at the edge of the lake.

Now I had time to think about everything and I realized I still had to tell Andrew and Liz about us leaving soon and I know it would be hard since we had grown so close with them. Now I was becoming sad thinking how much Jay would miss both his aunt and uncle whom they had become important people in his life and mine as well. With that thought, I began walking quietly back home in no rush since I didn't know how I was going to tell them the news even though one way or another they were expecting it.