Chapter 13.

I could feel the transfer of power, the gain of strength in both my wolf and I and I shifted back.

I had just killed the ALPHA.

I could feel my panic starting to rise but then I heard a whimper behind me and remembered about the pups.

I rushed to his side and he cowered away from me.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you." I said and lifted him carefully not to add onto his injuries and went to pick his brother from where I had left him and he seemed to relax when he saw the both of us.

He rushed to his brother side and started checking him out.

"Thank you for saving my brother Alpha." He said I just got the confirmation that I needed that I indeed did kill their alpha.

"It's nothing but we need to find someone to help him." I said lowly and he started walking I think towards the pack house.

The one thing I was wondering when walking into the pack borders is how nobody had come to stop or look at us. Where were the warriors, beta or border patrol? I decided to ask one of the pups.

"Where is everyone?" I asked generally because I didn't know any of their names.

"They are locked up." He whispered sadly.

"What do you mean?" I asked since I couldn't understand what he meant that everyone is locked up.

"Let me show you." He said and started walking in another direction.

"Wait we have to get your brother to the doctor first." I said trying to stop him.

He looked at me sadly and said, "There is no one else there."

"What do you mean?" I asked because nothing was making sense there is no pack without pack members. And where was he taking me?

I decided to just follow his lead and see where he was taking me. We arrived at a place which was well hidden and I could see that it was the dungeon but there were no guards guarding it which was odd since all pack dungeons even my previous one always had guards.

Why are we at the packs dungeon and why did he bring us here? I thought.

We walked in and the smell the place had was bad. It smelt of death and waste. When we walked I could see the pup run off somewhere.

"Hey, where are you going?" I shouted after him trying to find the light switch because it was dark.

"Come back..." but I was interrupted by someone else speaking.

"Who are you?" I was startled at first and tried to locate where the sound was coming from but I saw nothing but I finally found the switch and turned on the light and what I saw almost made me get a heart attack.

The place was filled with people of all ages, they look malnourished, beaten and haggard all over.

"Who are you people?" I asked randomly walking near one cell since I couldn't just understand anything the kid was saying.

One man stepped forward and he looked like he was once a warrior since he still had some muscle to him.

"We are the pack members of the Moon Light pack." He said and I was shocked wondering what they are doing in the dungeons instead of their homes.

I think he sensed my question because he answered me, "the former Alpha as I can tell you are the Alpha now did this." He said and bowed.

"What?" I said astounded and angry. What human being or wolf does this to another person but before I could continue I had a cry from the kid I was carrying.