Isn't That Table Ridiculous?!

Seirin cheered after hearing the buzzer, indicating the end of the game.

"WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!"

"BOTH TEAMS LINE UP! 82 - 81, Seirin!"

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

As they got their things together, Riko announced that they should hurry home, only to see everyone withering and groaning in pain on the floor. They were all sore from the two matches against kings, but nobody could beat Kagami, who couldn't even move from his spot. Riko thought about letting them rest in the locker room, but she knew that they would have to leave eventually. With Nakamura's suggestion, they decided to head to a nearby restaurant, the members playing rock-paper-scissors to see who would carry Kagami. As Kuroko dealed with the red-haired boy on his own, everyone made their way outside, glad to see the rain had stopped temporarily. With Nakamura leading the way, they arrived at the okonomiyaki restaurant, praying that the restaurant would be able to seat all of them. As they walked in, Riko greeted the owner and asked if he had enough seats for the twelve of them. As they waited, Kagami was the first to recognize two people, shouting out, "Kise and Kasamatsu!". Nakamura smacked his arm and told him, "You should've called their names with honorifics idiot. This isn't America."

After Kasamatsu gave an okay to share their table, everyone was able to be seated in the restaurant. Kuroko, Kagami, Kise, and Kasamatsu sat at one table, Riko, Hyuuga, Koganei, Mitobe, and Izuki sat at another table, while the last table was made up of Kawahara, Fukuda, Furihata, Tsuchida, and Nakamura. Just as they had received water and was looking through the menu, everyone looked up when more people had come into the restaurant, feeling sorry that they had taken the last few vacant tables. As if they froze, they were shocked to see Takao and Midorima walk through the entrance, wondering why they were here and where the rest of Shutoku was. Takao laughed and explained how the team had gone ahead while Midorima was crying on his own and they decided that they would get dinner together before heading home. Midorima immediately walked out, wanting to go to another restaurant, but the rain had gotten worst and they had to come back in to avoid it. 

Recognizing Kasamatsu from the "Monthly Basketball" magazine, Takao got excited and wanted to hear some stories from him as someone who played the same position as him. Everyone watched from the sidelines as Takao tried to move Kasamatsu to another table. Real subtle Takao-kun, thought Nakamura as she rolled her eyes and watched him push Kasamatsu out of his seat. However, before she realized it, Tsuchida had somehow been moved to Hyuuga's table and now it was Kawahara, Kasamatsu, Takao sitting on one side, while Furihata, Fukuda, and Nakamura sat on the other. Everyone's attention was on Kuroko's table though, thinking how crazy it was that Kise, Kagami, Midorima, and Kuroko 'coincidentally' all ended up sitting at the same table.

"That table is ridiculous!"

"Hey, hey! Isn't this a little exciting though?"

"Oi, you were aiming for that, weren't you?"

"Ehhhhh? No way."

Nakamura glanced at their table, worried about them fighting and causing trouble for the owner, but decided that they weren't children and could handle themselves. Focusing on the menu at hand, she looked through it to decide what she wanted to eat, only to feel someone staring at her. Looking up, she made eye contact with Kasamatsu, who had pink cheeks, somehow started to turn redder. Before she could ask what was wrong, he broke eye contact and started a conversation with Takao.

What the hell is his problem? If he has something to say to me, he should just say it -.- why stare at someone geez

After everyone placed their orders, they all made light conversation with one another while waiting. As Nakamura was talking to Fukuda about classes, she felt another person staring at her and fidgeted in her seat. What is up with people staring at me today? As she took a sip of water, she turned to see Takao staring at her, but instead of his usual care-free expression, he had a serious face on. Uncomfortable with him staring, she tugged at her sleeves and told him to quit staring at her.