It'll Take A Miracle

After entering the Zone, Kagami was able to strengthen Seirin's offense and defense and keep Rakuzan at a standstill, shocking everyone in the stadium. Koganei watched in amazement as he said, "Amazing. He's keeping Rakuzan at zero points. No one even comes close to Kagami."

However, Riko had a different idea as she said, "Mitobe-kun, get ready to sub in."

"Coach?"

"I'd rather keep going than try to stop him. But Kagami-kun needs to focus on offense so he doesn't run out of stamina."

Calling for a member substitution, Mitobe stood next to Riko as the referee blew his whistle.

"Kuroko-kun, you're out."

"Eh?"

Kuroko was surprised by the sudden substitution and reluctantly left the court as he high-fived Mitobe.

"I was ready to give everything I had..."

Nakamura let out a giggle as she handed him a towel and told him, "You can later. For now, just sit down."

Koganei tried to console the boy by saying, "The fans want to see you too. You'll be out there in no time."

Having Kagami on offense, Seirin was able to widen the score gap by nine points. With only three minutes left in the first quarter, Akashi switched up the next play by changing marks with Hayama, meaning Akashi would be marking Kagami and Hayama would be marking Izuki.

Riko tensed her shoulders as she said, "It's a clash of the aces. This will change the flow of the game"

Izuki hesitated but seeing the look Kagami was giving him, the point guard decided to pass the ball to him. The team was getting tensed but was more excited about seeing the Emperor Eye and the Zone go against one another, thinking that Kagami could possibly win, but Nakamura was quick to kill their hope.

"He'll lose. Kagami-kun won't be able to beat the Emperor Eye."

Riko was shocked and it took a second for her to recover and say, "But he's gone against Kise-kun's Emperor Eye."

"Kise-kun doesn't know how to use the Emperor Eye to its full potential though."

Watching Kagami break away from Akashi and pass him, Seirin cheered on their ace as he performed Meteor Jam but was shocked that he missed the basket. Nakamura expected Akashi to beat Kagami but was upset as it was a blow to the team's morale.

"Akashi-kun isn't strong because he has the Emperor Eye. He's strong because of the way he uses it. He was able to predict Kagami-kun's movements and force him to miss the basket."

And now Kagami-kun's losing focus because of his mistake...

Watching Akashi hold the ball, he easily passed Izuki as Hayama used himself as a screen and passed Kagami by performing an Ankle Break on the boy. Izuki attempted to perform his Eagle Spear but Akashi anticipated it and passed to Reo. Passing Kiyoshi who had come to guard him, Reo jumped and attempted to score but failed to make the shot as Mitobe blocked him.

Izuki caught the lost ball as he said, "Nice, Mitobe!" and passed it to Hyuuga.

"Let's go! Counterattack!"

Nakamura watched Kagami's gaze became unfocused while the other members got ready for the next play.

This isn't good... Akashi-kun made Kagami-kun miss that basket earlier and he easily passed him using his Ankle Break. Kagami-kun's doubting himself now...

Mitobe seemed to notice Kagami's mood change and grabbed the boy by his shoulder before giving him a smile and a nod.

"Mitobe... senpai."