i. one

DEAD MEAT!

"according to the autopsy report, the husband and wife were taken out by an unfamiliar figure. this is the first public murder case crystal elm has seen in 10 years. no fingerprints are available at this time. the ceremony for mr and mrs lebowski will be held tonight on the football field."

"I MEAN," billie said, slamming the door to her locker. "murders happen everyday in other places but it's been ten years. what if it was a student who did it this time around?"

this is the most distraught billie has acted in her whole life. sure, she was the daughter of the murderous killer clown, pennywise. but he's long gone from her life, dead and gone from being killed.

"it couldn't of been our parents," grayson said quietly. son of carrie white, you know, the teenage girl who got pig's blood dumped on her at prom and she took out her classmates and killed them with telekinetic powers. yeah, the son of her. "they did away with most of them, since they didn't want to influence us into being just like our parents."

"well, better tell that to dana." billie said, shooting a dirty look over to dana robitaille. "she's just like her dad, it's almost terrifying." the girl said.

dana never really understood why so many people were afraid of her. everybody is so quick to judge her since she has a hook for one hand, just like her dad, candyman. dana has gotten used to being bullied, it's always been the same routine for her.

dana looked back at billie in true hatred; the two extremely disliked one another. ever since billie pulled a prank involving pounds of candy being put in her locker and the incident being spread across the school like wildfires, dana and billie have never been on the best of terms.

"hey, we shouldn't have to think about this right now. i say we go prank before sixth period starts. wanna scare the crap out of some people?" he asked, with an evil smirk drawn across his face.

"always." billie laughed as the two began to plot another scheme.

"WHY DOES everyone find me so scary, jensen? am i really that bad?" glen ray sat down in the stall of the girls bathroom. glenda had just came out, from out of nowhere and almost bashed a poor girl's head in a porcelain bathroom sink.

"you don't need to be so hard on yourself, glen," jensen krueger paused, trying to decide on what to say to him next. "glenda just comes and goes as she pleases. it isn't your fault glen that she likes to take control." jensen was one of glen's best friends. almost everyone seemed completely terrified to be around glen because he scared people. more so, glenda scared people. she scared everyone away from him.

"i know but it just almost seems as if i'm to blame for glenda." glen sat in the stall, feeling remorseful for the girl glenda went after.

"hey, your dad was a piece of shit! you can't blame yourself for the things he put into your mind. please glen, come out of the stall. we're going to be late for sixth period." soon after jensen's short speech, glen unlocked the stall door and slowly looked up into the mirror, seeing the tear stains on his cheeks.

"thanks jens." glen smiled small to jensen. probably, if it wasn't for jensen, he would've hurt many people from not being able to control how glenda acted.

"oh lookie here," rachel kramer stood in front of the bathroom door with an evil smile plastered across her smug face. "we got miss knife hands!" rachel laughed towards jensen. soon enough, the anger began to build up in jensen and she was being held back by glen, jensen trying to claw rachel's face off with her glove.