iv. four

DEAD MEAT!

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" the torrance siblings said together. "peter and i will not be apart of this." sadie said, leading her brother towards the door. she always protected her brother from bad things, she thought this was a bad idea.

"no, guys hear me out!" billie pleaded, dana following the siblings out the classroom.

one by one, almost everyone walked out. hela and kade quietly walked out together, then jensen held glen's hand, leading him out, with a sad expression written across his face.

isla, rachel, alex and adrian, grayson and claire, ava and ophelia. the only two people that remained in the room were bryce and billie.

"please, don't leave," billie said, putting her hands on his shoulders. "you're my last hope, bryce."

bryce slowly removed her hands from his shoulders.

"billie, i know you want to stop this but it's out of your control." he said. "but i mean, since we're here, how about we, y'know?" he said, smirking.

"nice try, downs. i'm not that naive, pretty boy." billie said, messing up his hair and exiting the classroom.

bryce let out a small sigh. "well, worth a try." he said, shrugging.

"I MEAN, the girl's insane right peter?" sadie said. smoke was practically blowing out of her ears.

"billie kinda had a point.." peter said, quietly, fiddling with his fingers. "the muh-murders need to stop, sades."

"you know as well i as do that this is going to be a mess if we all band together, pete. we'll be at each other's throats." she said, now in a more sympathetic way.

"give her a chance, we could turn around history and not be like our dad." he said, shivering at the thought of his father, jack torrance.

sadie deeply exhaled. "i swear, peter, you're the reason i get into these situations." she said, letting out a smile.

"i knew you'd come around, sis." peter said, giving his sister a hug.

"don't be stupid and get killed. you're kinda everything i have." the girl said, hugging her brother even more.

"i'm not going anywhere, i promise." peter said, smiling to himself. his sister meant everything to him.

"I FEEL kind of bad for leaving billie but nobody will take us seriously." hela admitted, walking next to kade.

"her plan was, how do i put it, kind of irrirational." kade said, trying his best to not disagree too much with his best friend.

"kade, you know as well i do that billie has a point. maybe it's a good idea that we don't become like our parents." she said.

"well, well," kade said, choking on what he was going to say, as hela gave him a look saying, "you know i'm right."

"why are always right?" he said, groaning as hela let out a small laugh. "i hate that you're always right.." he said, crossing his arms.