two

two-

hoseok waited with his parents and sister at the gates, trying to look as composed as possible for the carriage that would arrive any second. what if the alpha was mean? or even worse abusive? what if he'd be stuck with an abusive alpha? hoseok breathed in and out deeply, calming down his omega. he tried to focus on on the blues, pinks and creams of the sky as dusk was quickly turning to night.

"you good hobi?" his sister, dawon, asked. she was such a pretty omega with dark hair and eyes and the same long nose as him. she was older than him and heir to the throne, which hoseok envied because she would never have to leave. of course he knew that second borns were always used for alliance's, but he was so sure his parents wouldn't do this to him. turned out he was wrong.

"yeah," hoseok replies with a small smile. "just nervous is all." she pat his back sympathetically. hoseok purred at the delicate touch, leaning into it which caused a laughed from dawon.

"they're coming!" their mother whispered to them. hoseoks blood ran cold, heart rate picking up as his omega told him to go, run, hide, anything! but he just stood there frozen, feeling his heart beat against his chest.

the carriage approaching them was large, gold and blue painting the outside. two guards were leading the horses pulling along. one looked pretty small, a mop of wavy blonde hair on his head and kind looking eyes. the other was bigger and buffer with messy brown hair, but he had a bit of a baby face. both of their faces were expressionless and hoseok couldn't tell if they were trying to do that or not.

the horses stopped as they entered the gates just a few feet in front of them, both guards dropping to the cobblestone floor to open the carriage doors. hoseok felt like throwing up, he couldn't believe this was happening.

a beautiful omega woman stepped out of the carriage first, she had dark hair and pale skin and a pretty pastel blue dress. if that was the queen she aged very well. next came an alpha male, he was bare faced with much tanner skin than his mate and blonde hair, his eyes were almost black. hoseok held his breath as he saw another bit of movement from inside as prince yoongi himself emerged. he had pitch black a hair and dark, dark eyes. he looked just like his mother except with his fathers eyes, so quite frankly, he was gorgeous.

hoseok and his family all bowed at once, showing as much respect as possible. "welcome queen jiwoo, king joowon. how were your travels?" hoseoks mother asked with a kind smile and warm eyes, the east's signature charm.

"fine," king joowon replied, letting a small dimply smile come to his lips. "your kingdom is quite beautiful. i found myself staring out the window the whole time at the beautiful flowers." which caused a laugh and reply from hoseoks father but hoseok didn't pay attention, he was busy avoiding eye contact with the prince whose eyes were staring into his soul like he was a analyzing every hair on his body. he only stopped when hoseoks parents invited them into the castle, which the min family excepted gracefully.

as soon as they walked in the other king and queen asked for a tour around the kingdom. "i've heard many great things about your royal garden, i'd love to see it!" yoongi's father said with an almost childish look on his face, to which the queen slapped his shoulder and told him to be polite.

"sorry for his immature behavior, but yes i'm sure we would all love to see it." she said with a small smile. looking back towards her mate and pup.

"actually mother, i'd much rather take a bath. i'm still rather sweaty from the trip." yoongi cut in with an unexpectedly deep voice. hoseok shivered a bit, his omega howling to hear more of the voice but he pushed it down.

"oh of course, my sincerest apologies for not offering sooner!" hoseoks mother said with a bow. hoseok could hear the stress in her voice and wished he could comfort her. yoongi shook his head reassuringly, face still emotionless.

"uhm, hoseok. why don't you show prince yoongi where the baths are?" his mother asked, a pleading smile on her lips as she turned to him. hoseoks froze up a bit, like a rabbit that had ran itself right into a corner.

"uhm.. of course!" he said with a nervous smile. glancing towards the dark haired alpha then back to his feet. "right this way prince yoongi." he offered, walking straight towards the bath-rooms down the hall. yoongi quickly fallowed him and started walking right next to him, eyes looking into the distance at nothing in particular.

now that he was so close, hoseok could really see just how beautiful he was. he was a bit shorter than him but you could tell he was an alpha by the way he carried himself. his skin was like porcelain, so pale and soft looking and his thick black hair covered the top of his eyes causing his eyelashes to flick across them. and the lips, oh god the lips. they were a pretty pink, soft and and delicate looking, yet rough and chapped. suddenly yoongi's black holes for eyes met his warm brown ones, causing hoseok to look away. those eyes. they were different from other alpha's who would court him, they had no fire, no desire and that really intrigued hoseok.

"here we are." he said with a bit of a squeaky voice. get yourself together hoseok. "feel free to use anything, there will be clothes waiting for you right outside along with a servant who will take you back to your family." hoseok finished, feeling accomplished that he didn't stutter once at the end.

"why can't you take me?" yoongi asked, eyebrows raised a bit but mostly kept his stoic expression. hoseok could feel his face heat up for literally no reason and at this point his omega was going to go crazy.

"uhm.. i have.. business to take care of?" hoseok didn't mean for it sound like a question but it just came out that way. yoongi paused for a second before shrugging and walking into the baths-room without another word. hoseok sighed in relief as he walked off towards his room but he could feel his omega's loneliness at him leaving.

"jin? taehyung? are you here?" he said as he walked into his room, the sun had finally set causing the yellow light of the candles to make the room feel glowy and fantasy like. there was a sudden movement from one of his closets as seokjin poked his head out.

"oh hey hoseok," he said looking a bit like a tired mom. "someone has a crush." the other omega let a smirk slip onto his as he glanced back into the closet.

"well did you see him? he was gorgeous!" taehyung said as he walked out of the closet with two pieces of clothing in his hands. "which one should i change into? i need to look good if i want him to court me." he said in the most serious tone hoseok had ever heard.

"i think you look good as you are," hoseok said with a warm smile. "if he doesn't like you the way you look normaly, then he's really not worth it." at that taehyung lowers the two pieces of clothing with a little pout.

"i've been telling him that all night," seokjin said, roughing up taehyung's hair a bit, resulting in a little whine. "but he never listens to his big brother, only his fearless prince." he said with a little laugh. "how's it going with the prince?" at that hoseoks playful nature sunk, the anxiety building back up a bit.

"he's like really hot, and handsome, and aloof, and oh god!" hoseok groaned putting his hands over his face in embarrassment, feeling his face heat up. both of his friends laughed a bit at that.

"don't worry i'm sure he's just as bashful about you as you are about him." seokjin said pulling him onto the bed for a short snuggle, which taehyung quickly joined.

hoseok let out a purr at the smell of the other two, they were just so comforting.