four

four-

seokjin could feel the beads of sweat that ran down his face, his instincts telling him to submit, to cower at the angry hormones that erupted from the alpha in the room. his hand stayed clasped over his mouth just like taehyung next to him, who was having even more trouble to not to tremble. but suddenly the smell dulled way down as the door was once again slid shut.

seokjin let himself slide to floor with a sigh of relief. "holy shit, that was the most scared i've ever been." he said, holding his hand to his chest to feel his heart beet.

"eh, he's been worse." the blonde omega, jimin, said as he slipped back into the closet with seokjin and taehyung, jungkook followed him. "you should have seen him the year he presented." he said, sitting down next seokjin.

"don't even make me think about those days." jungkook groaned as he sat down across from them. he looked a lot more frightened then jimin did, his face a lot paler and sweatier then before.

"wait your not leaving? aren't you scared of him, like, killing you?" taehyung asked jimin, confusion clouding his gaze. jimin let out a bit of a quiet laugh, as if it were a silly question to ask.

"of course not! he secretly loves us a lot so he won't kill us." the blonde smiled. "i wouldn't miss my hyungs first date for the world. isn't that what you guys are doing too?" jimin questioned.

taehyung nodded enthusiastically. "my hobi hyung has been courted a lot, but never anymore than that." he said, moving his hands dramatically. seokjin nodded in agreement. it was true, hoseok had never even accepted an alpha, let alone have dinner with them. this was completely new to the prince and it scared the ever living shit out of seokjin.

"i swear he's not as bad as you think." jungkook said eyes big brown eyes staring sympathetic holes into seokjin. "yoongi hyung i mean, you look worried but he's actually really kindhearted." he mumbled, looking away as if he'd disrespected seokjin or something.

"no need to get all shy kook." seokjin reassured, throwing in the pet name to seal the deal. "thank you for trying to make me feel better but it's not specifically because of prince yoongi, i'm just worried about hoseok." jin paused, fidgeting with his fingernails. "he's always been a bit sensitive and submits too easily. he's perfect for people to manhandle without him saying a peep."

both of the northern boys nodded, full attention on seokjin. "so i just worry about alphas in general because some have less control than others. no offense jungkook."

"none taken, alphas are assholes." the younger said with serious expression which made both jin and jimin laugh.

"so..are we like, trying to be quiet or nah?" taehyung said, looking a bit anxious that the alpha may come out again.

seokjin gasped "oh yeah!" he looked around the corner watching the two once more. "we should be watching too." they watched for about thirty more minutes. was it a bit creepy? yes, seokjin could admit that but come on. there was nothing happening between the two, they were sitting on the bench maybe a foot or two away. but then something was happening.

"oh holy shit!" taehyung whisper screamed as the two stood up bowing to each other. "kiss, kiss, kiss." he said in time with his fists hitting the floor.

"shush!" seokjin scolded, looking back outside. yoongi had grabbed hoseoks hand at this point and they were sharing a few words. the alpha leaned down to peck a kiss just above his knuckle and then made his way to the door. fuck he was coming towards the door. "we did not think this through!" seokjin hissed, ducking his head back into the closet.

"oh shit," jungkook breathed as he hid behind a basket of hoseok's blankets. the sound of the door sliding open was honestly the most horrifying thing seokjin had ever hear, but the foot steps were even more deafening. because they were going straight for the closet. seokjin held his breath.

"seokjinnie hyung, taehyungie. please come out." came hoseok's calm, warm voice, calming both omega's instantly. they abliged to their princes wishes, slowly poking their heads out of the white wooden doors. but to their horror, they were not greeted by their smiley friend hobi, but by scary prince hoseok. his eyes were narrowed and sharp, an angry fire flickering in his orbs like a wildfire. he had his arms crossed and posture straight.

"what is wrong with you two?!" his voice was ice cold, contrasting his eyes, it took a deep tone. "is this your personal moment? not it's not, it's ours! and yet here you are spying on us." the two dropped their heads in shame, even prince yoongi looked a bit taken aback by the sharpness in hoseok's tone.

seokjin knew he had to try to take control of the situation, calm hoseok down. "hobi, please we didn't-"

"enough! and don't 'hobi' me." the prince said raising his voice. "i want you down in the maids quarters helping with dishes or something for once in your lives." hoseok's tone stayed sharp but his face softened a bit. "i'm sorry but none of this would happened if you went off and spied on that alpha guard that taehyung is infatuated with."

taehyung turned every shade of bright red as the two omega's got up and left the room, heads still low. hoseok quickly turned to yoongi who was standing there a bit awkwardly.

"i'm sorry about them, they-they're my best friends. they're just trying to look out for me. they are actually the sweetest boys you'll ever meet." he said lower his head in a bow as yoongi shook his head.

"don't worry about it," he said scratching the back his head, a little smile appearing on his face. "i have friends like that too."

hoseok smiled. "you mean the ones in the closet?" the guards froze, holding there breath as the prince said that. they were done for. yoongi will murder them and leave them for the crows. so they made a quick decision that they thought was genius. they ran.

the two royalty watched as there was a flash of blue and gold that ran from the closet. hoseok with an amused smile and yoongi with a look of utter disbelief that slowly turned into hot rage. the dark haired prince quickly ran after them, yelling a thank you to the prince before running after his 'friends'.

hoseok could feel his heart swell a bit, maybe they could be friends with a bit of time. but his face fell as he remembered they were being forced to get married, a frown resting on his face as he suddenly felt so very tired.

jesus this took forever to write for some reason but i hope you liked it!