1: Irregulars

= "I ᴅᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ. Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ I ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ" =

.

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

.

Beads of sweat rolled down on her neck and forehead. Occasional grunts and flinching came as the result of the short dream she was currently experiencing.

With a gasp, she opened her eyes while panting.

Darkness surrounded her vision. But it soon adjusted due to the dim lights that were on the sides.

The coldness of the hard surface of the floor she's lying in seeped through her clothes and spreaded against her back. Blinking her eyes, the girl released a short breath before getting up. The sound of her soft grunts resonated throughout the silent hallways.

The dream that she just had-- no it was a nightmare, gave her a hard time in getting her bearings straight again. No matter how many times and no matter how long the time had passed, that one vivid memory still haunts her up to this day.

.

"Liar! You lied to me!!!"

.

"You shouldn't have been born!"

.

"You're a curse to this sanctuary."

.

Her head throbbed, making her run soothing fingers on her temples to ease the pain. The voices were more loud and clear this time. And it only added to her headache. She should've been used to it. But the voices were always so annoying.

"This is..."

Adjusting the skull mask on her head, the girl looked around, noticing some sort of images engraved on the tall dark wall. This place is unfamiliar. She had never seen or never been here before. And considering her current situation, she could only think of one place this could be.

"...The tower...?"

She mumbled to herself with furrowed brows, trying to remember what had happened before she lost consciousness. She remembered seeing a very bright light, and before she knew it, she found herself in this place.

"What the hell... This ain't even funny."

The girl grumbled.

If this is really the tower, then why the hell is she even there? She never even remembered being 'chosen' by the 'guardian' to climb. Or so, that's what she was told by someone she knew who had already climbed the tower.