3: Two anomalies

= "Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ" =

.

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

.

The alarm signalling the impromptu second test had resounded loudly, making Aguero and Bam sigh in relief as they tightly secure themselves literally sticking to the frozen tall reptile.

The second test required that they're supposed to be holding a body part of one another to be considered a team. A little bit late in realizing that he has played right into their palm, Rak let out his frustration by yelling loudly.

Forming a team wouldn't prove to be this difficult if those twins didn't came and Aria wasn't taken away. It was such a disappointment, but the girl had made her decision clear. She must've done it to save Bam as well. Knowing that he have no experience in fighting at all.

"I wonder if Aria passed with those guys."

The sky blue haired male heard Bam mumbling to himself. He was wondering about that as well. Looking back, Aria looked like she was in a hurry when she stumbled upon him and Bam. Any sane person in a deathmatch wouldn't just randomly ram themselves to someone like that. That's just asking for death. And judging from the actions of the twins, they must've been the ones chasing after her. So he really wonders what happened with those three.

"I think she passed."

He tried to reassure the worried brown haired boy. Aguero knew that Bam was thinking of the worst case scenarios. And it wouldn't be too hard to guess what he was thinking about. This is the tower after all. If Aria didn't show up in the next test area, it could only mean one thing.

Something bad must've happened to her.

The three is obviously not on a friendly term. And with Aria willingly going with the twins, Bam was worried that nobody will be there to help her if ever she's ambushed. And he had guessed that the load of that imagination is weighing the kind hearted boy down.

Nevertheless, Aguero didn't dwell on it further. The three must've done the requirement and passed the test as well. So for sure, they'll be meeting again so soon. 

.

-EVANKHELL'S MOTHERSHIP -

.

"Wow. Look at all of them."

Aria whispered as she looked around, glancing at the unfamiliar faces that are surrounding them. These are all the survivors of the first and second test. And all of them looked so tough and unique.