7: Effaced

= "Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ" =

.

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

.

Inside the cafeteria, the group of acquainted regulars have gathered, eating their own lunches with a very comfortable ambiance. There was no hostility in air, unlike when they were gathered during the first sets of tests that came their way.

Thanks to being able to spend time with each other, they became close and considered each other as friends which Endorsi found quite idiotic.

In this tower where everyone is their competitor, there is no reason to get friendly at all.

The princess had no intention of getting 'friends' with them. Thus, she decided to keep her distance, save for Aria who is persistent in spending time with her. Unfortunately, it was not that easy to avoid them, especially that they're staying together. Just like what had happened.

Endorsi's lunch got switched with another. And in hopes of getting her own lunch set back, she found herself seated in the middle of the rowdy group of 'friends' that has increased in number when she mentally compared it to yesterday.

Keeping her silence, the Jahad princess listened to their conversation until Bam spoke to her, asking if she could be friends with Hatz who was just sitting on her other side.

Endorsi smoothly declined, telling the innocent boy that she didn't believe that it was possible to have a platonic relationship between a man and a woman and that there is a dating ban in her family. The conversation ended up revealing that the female brunette is actually a Jahad princess just like the green skinned girl who just passed by while leaving a snarky comment.

"Ah. I made it."

The voice coming from the entrance of the cafeteria caught some of the regulars' attention.

"Oi, Aria. What took you so long? And..." Turning on his seat, Yohji faced his teammate and raised a brow as he trailed off. His gaze wandered, ending up to the poor human sleeping bag getting dragged inside like a sack. "...That's rude, oi! Stop that!"

Not that Laure minded the treatment. It was actually in favor of him. That way, he wouldn't have to spend energy in walking towards the table. Aria will be doing it for him for free. He remained asleep as the girl effortlessly pulled him inside.

"Ah, geez. I saved you a seat. Let me help you with him."

Yohji took Laure from the girl and made him sit to another vacant chair, not even bothering to question why the two are together. While Aria....