4: Crown Game

= "Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ, I ғᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅs" =
.

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

.

"Crown Game?"

The name of the bonus game round rolled off Yohji's tongue as if it was a foreign language.

He even tilted his head to the side, a confused expression written on his face. The blonde test administrator only chuckled at his clueless form. If he were to describe the brunette, it should be an innocent child who is learning from their parents.

But that wasn't important. Going back to the current discussion, the crown game is a special round that has nothing to do with the tests. There will be no penalty on the regulars even if they don't participate or even ends up losing the game. However, the last statement coming from Lero Ro's mouth definitely perked up everyone's interest.

The winner of the bonus game will get to pass the final test of the floor. Which means, they will receive the right to go straight to the next floor even without taking the other necessary tests.

As a result, the bonus game that no one is interested in suddenly became flooded with participants. Of course, no one will let go of the chance to have a free pass straight to the next floor. It's like one of those cheat that will make you advance on the next stage. If I-- or more accurately, you were the one on their position, for sure, you wouldn't pass up this rare opportunity either.

I mean, it's a free pass.

Which means, less test and less trouble.

To further give the explanations, Lero Ro have transported them to a very wide room. A huge throne was positioned in the middle, where a golden crown laid on it's armrest, shining underneath the beam of light. Surrounding the throne were cell-like wide rooms containing the participating regulars. They were kept from the outside of the room by long and thick bars.

"Wow. This is like a in prison."

Yohji mumbled, pulling on one of the bars as an attempt to open it but it wouldn't budge. Aria stood silently beside him, glancing her eyes around the visible cells from her position.

"Oh. That's Aria and the others."

Bam pointed out when he saw the little girl standing beside Yohji. It was very hard for the author to describe into words -since her vocabulary was limited-, but their cell was a few angle to the left side across them, and beside their cell resides the team from another testing area. Of course, his golden colored hues never failed to take notice of a tuff of the familiar blonde hair on the room next to Aria's team.