6: Getting Friendly

= "Mʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ɪᴛ" =

.

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

--⫷ ✭ ✮ ✭ ⫸--

.

The classes for the remaining regulars had already started the day after the announcement was made. And it has been two days since then.

The divided regulars went to their assigned testing facilities and were trained by their instructors that are tasked to teach them. While some regulars still wonder about Aria's decision of choosing being a fisherman rather than being a wave controller, the reason for her choice became painfully clear the day the classes had started. Especially to those who knew her personally.

It was because of Endorsi Jahad.

Because the Jahad princess was assigned as a fisherman, the pink haired girl didn't think twice of throwing away the rare position of being a wave controller just to be with the pretty girl during classes. Of course, Aria's devotion to Endorsi had quite startled her at the beginning. But she was a woman who was quick to adjust. Thus, she quickly got used to Aria's antics and even thought of it as something amusing at the same time.

Obviously, it wasn't just the honey color eyed princess who thought that the situation is funny. Quite a few people as well, such as Shibisu, Serena, Nare and Rozeal. The aloof princess never dined in with them during breaks but it was entertaining watching her together with Aria.

A day after, Bam finally regained his consciousness and attended the wave controller class the next day.

"Eh? Aria is supposed to be a wave controller but she never chose it?"

The brown haired boy blinked his wide eyes in surprise.

After waking up, he still haven't had the chance to see Aria and the twins. When Bam woke up, aside from fulfilling his agreement with Rachel, Aguero informed him that he had to thank the small girl for helping him out during the last moments of the crown game and during her visit when he was still unconscious. The brown haired boy was puzzled at first but when Aguero explained everything, he found a smile blooming on his face.

Amidst the darkness, Bam could feel a gentle and comforting warm sensation throughout his body. At that moment, he finally realized that it was Aria's touch and her shinsu flowing inside him. He really liked the sensation. It feels like he was being gently hugged. It was because of her that he was able to rest peacefully.