⊞ iv ⊞

donghyuck seemed to have already chosen his clique, and mark cursed himself for having not talked to him sooner. he would've gotten along wonderfully with chenle, renjun, jeno, and jaemin.

but alas, he had chosen the group of dancers, which made sense. the short spiel about dance that donghyuck had went on previously showed he was fond of the art form.

mark just thought he looked beautiful talking about his passions.

he was snapped out of his thoughts by a "are you doing the calc homework?"

donghyuck was laying on his bed, twirling his pencil with the remaining rays of sun hitting his honey skin just so—

"theoretically? yes. in actuality? i've been spacing out for the past ten minutes." mark sighed, "fuck math."

"if we're going to be fucking subjects, i'd go for english; it's already screwed up." donghyuck responded nonchalantly, and mark would have had half a thought to be even mildly offended at the blow on his native language, but...

the rays of sun reflecting off of his skin made him look so ethereal, and he couldn't find it in himself to care.

plus, donghyuck had a point.

"you do even, and i do odd questions?"

donghyuck nodded, still looking like a goddamn angel, "deal."