⊞ xii ⊞

not the loml:
can i come over?

me:
yea ofc
front door?

not the loml:
no
ladder

me:
it's raining...

not the loml:
and??

me:
slippery
you could fall

not the loml:
better than my dad
finding out lol

me:
okay fine
i'll open my window
✔️read 9:34 pm

mark frowned, donghyuck would rather risk falling than his father finding out about him going to his neighbor's...?

"mark! help!" donghyuck called, startling mark enough to drop his phone.

"okay, okay, daredevil. i'm coming."

he held his hand out and wanted to melt when he felt the younger's hand in his grasp once more.

donghyuck was much more graceful in landing the second time around.

"how did you not fall?" mark tugged the wet metal ladder into his room and shut his window.

"it's called talent, you should try it."

"i want to punch you so bad right now." he threatened flatly.

"bet."

"you—!" he fake lunged at him.

donghyuck flinched and genuine fear flashed in his eyes.

great, i scared donghyuck. nice going, dickhead.

"sorry... why'd you want to come over?" he questioned, moving along quickly and throwing himself on his bed.

he made room for donghyuck, who sat down comfortably. beautiful--boy-sent-from-heaven was now sitting on mark's bed staring at mark. was this a dream?

he pinched himself, ouch. okay, not a dream.

"i have kind of a weird request..." donghyuck played with the bedsheets.

"as long as it's not to deal drugs— actually no, i'd do that too. shoot."

there was a short silence in which only the rain hitting the window and roof could be heard.

"can i sleep over? for... a while."

mark's brows furrowed. it was a bit strange.

"why? i mean, sure, you're always welcome, but why?"

the burnet shrugged, "...safety reasons."