⊞ vi ⊞

they didn't talk about the things mark had undeniably heard.

instead, they went back to their routine, and mark went back to being "way too entranced" by donghyuck's beauty, as jaemin had put it.

"—and then he told me to fuck off, and i think i cried—"

"please just tell him you like him."

"what? no i don't!" mark defended quickly.

"sounds like something a person with a fat crush would say," chenle butted in as he sat down at their lunch table.

"you were so distracted by jisung you walked into a wall," renjun pointed out.

"yeah, well— this isn't about me!" chenle whined. he turned to mark, "just ask donghyuck out on a date."

"he's probably not even gay." he pointed at where donghyuck was sitting. "see? yeji is all over him."

"yeah, but is he all over her?" jeno finally looked up from his phone to contribute— relationships weren't much of his thing (aside from his own with jaemin and renjun).

"honestly, it kind of seems like he's pulling away from yeji— yeji of all people. she's one of the prettiest girls in our school," renjun observed, only to have his two boyfriends pout in jealousy.

mark stabbed at his lunch, "okay, well... i don't want to get my hopes up, alright? so let's just..."

seeing the want in a change of topic, they stopped pushing.

"hey!" jaemin brightened after a glance at his phone, "so did you guys hear that taeyong finally got himself a boyfriend—!"