⊞ xxi ⊞

mark was not the most patient person, and he hated the waiting game.

this was the longest waiting game he'd ever dealt with.

at least he had donghyuck.

"mario's mustache makes him hot!" donghyuck cried, throwing his controller on to the ground.

"no, it makes him look like a forty year old man!" mark explained, exasperated.

"would you prefer him without the mustache?" donghyuck raised a brow, "he'd look like a man baby!"

"that doesn't mean the mustache is hot! mario is not hot."

donghyuck gasped in horror, "yes he is! he's a hero!"

"being a hero doesn't make you hot." mark grumbled, elbowing donghyuck's side.

"it literally does! this is homophobic."

mark looked at him in confusion. if disagreeing with donghyuck was "homophobic" did that mean—!

"are you...?" come to think of it, mark never did confirm donghyuck's sexuality.

donghyuck paled, "oh... um—" he shifted around uncomfortably.

"if it makes you feel any better, i'm gay."

the brunet blinked at him before throwing himself at the older for a hug, "me too."

mark was glad donghyuck couldn't see his lovestruck smile, so i have a chance.

"luigi is better," he claimed as they pulled apart.

they returned to their argument.