First Day of Freshman Year

I woke up to a bright and sunny morning, which I immediately fixed by making it thunder. That's better. Then Addy came into my room. Addy (also known as Addison) shook me awake.

"Addy, go away, I'm sleeping and unless you have food, I'm staying asleep!" I grumbled. 

"C'mon sis-" I cut her off.

"Don't call me that. Call me Wendy or just don't talk to me at all." 

"Fix the rain?" Addy asked me hopefully. I waved my hand and the rain ceased. Addy left me in peace, thank god! I then heard

"Give me an F, give me an I, give me an R-S-T, it's the first day of freshman year for me, me, me! Oh hi, I'm Addison and I've crushed cheer summer after cheer summer of cheer camp-" Addison stated.

"Addy shut up" I interrupted her monologue, "If you wanna pretend there's an audience in our room, tell them about your white hair or something." I said finally getting out of bed. 

"But today's my shot at making the Seabrook Cheer Squad." She continued as if I hadn't interrupted her, "You make cheer and you fit in. And why wouldn't I fit in, I'm a totally normal teen! Well except for this," Addison motioned to her wig and pulled out a strand of white hair, while I rolled my eyes, "Born with it, doctors can't explain it. They think it's some rare genetic thing. Can't dye it, nothing sticks, I've tried everything-" Addy continued.

"Alright, enough monologuing, you're making me both sick and bored. Have fun singing your heart out on the way to school, I will meet you by the front entrance. Bye!" I teleported out of there as fast as I could. Now would be a good time to explain my powers. They're really hard to control, but I've mastered them, mostly. So far, I can teleport, change outfits, do my homework (and get A's), summon things, petrify things and even kill things (but I wouldn't know I've never tried 😅 totally) with the flick of my hand. I can also cook but I really don't like doing that. I stopped by the entrance and saw a Zombie there, on the other side of the fence. He looked lonely. 

"Hi!I'm Wendy! What's your name?" I asked the boy. 

"Zephyrus!" he responded, evidently happy to have someone to talk too. Huh, nice name. I quickly teleported to the other side of the fence because I could and sat down with him. He looked shocked. 

"How did you do that?" He asked me

"Easy, I snapped my fingers and BAMM, teleportation," I said taking a quick curtsy, "Oh look, the others are coming, better get to 'my side' of the gate. Nice talking to you." I said quickly teleporting back. I headed inside the school, along with everyone else.