Soooooo.... Let's Go Save Addison?

*I'm gonna be using a deleted scene for this part. Instead of Bree going to Zombie town, the zombies go to Addison's and Bree finds them there!*

"Hey guys." I said

"Where were you?! It's past curfew. You could have been killed or worse, you could have been seen!" Eliza yelled at me. 

"Sorry." I muttered

"Look, Zed, you have to go and apologize to Addison. She probably feels awful." I told him

"Gruzica." Bonzo said

"Yeah I know. Ever since football ended, I really miss seeing him getting pummelled." Zephyr  said

"I can use magic to sneak us past the guards." I told them. 

"Let's go!" Eliza said. I used magic to make us invisible and we headed to Addison's house. Zed went inside the house and the rest of us waited outside. He came out.

"She's not here, but good news. She can't have been gone for long. Her cocoa is still warm and marshmallowy." I facepalmed. 

"Claw marks!" Eliza said, pointing to the door. 

"Werewolves." Zephyr said. I delicately sniffed the air.

"Definitely werewolves. It smells like Wyatt's cologne. Vanilla with a hint of chocolate and sugar. (Just think of like a really amazing scent)." Everyone looked at me and I shrugged. 

"How do you know what Wyatt smells like?" Zed asked. The others looked at me. 

"Oh look! Bree and Jamie are here." Eliza said, sparing me. I mentally thanked her. 

"Hey guys. Wendy.  Addison texted me for help" Bree scoffed. She hated me for unknown reasons. 

"Look. Now that we know where Addison went and who she went with, we can find her. Eliza." I said. 

"If  Addison's phone is on we can track her. Yup, she's heading to the forbidden forest. Let's go." Eliza said

"Wait! Here are our plans. Plan A: Don't fuck up. Plan B: Don't fuck up Plan A." I said and we left. We found Addison in the wolf den howling and Zed ran through. The plans Zed, the plans! Zed started to zombie out and threw a werewolf to the side and I decided to step in. 

"Zed!  DON'T HURT THEM!" I yelled  at him, "Oh, Addison's gonna kill me for this." I said. I shot a ball of ice at Zed, knocking him out but not killing him.

"What was that for?!" Addison yelled, "I had this under control!"

"Yes, because Zed throwing a wolf to the side and potentially harming some of the pack members means you have everything under control!" I yelled back. 

"Why are you guys even here?" Addy asked

"We're here because Zed wanted to apologize to you and Bree said you texted her for help." I. said. 

"Yea, on the chemistry homework. Didn't you see the beaker emoji?" Addison asked Bree

"What happened?" Zed asked

"Hey, Zed. What was plan A?" I asked him

"Don't fuck up..." He trailed off

"And what was plan B?" 

"Don't fuck up plan A..." He trailed off again

"And what did you do?" 

"I fucked up Plan A." He said

"You fucked up plan A." I muttered. Then a shockwave shook the ground and I almost fell over. I regained my footing and headed to the front of the den. 

"They're testing charges for the demolition tomorrow." Zed said, and then started explaining the story of zombies. 

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wasn't the power plant powered by a mysterious energy source. That could be your moonstone. Coincidentally, I think the 'moonstone' may be the source of my powers." I exclaimed

"But you're not the great alpha." Wyatt trailed off

"But you led us to the moonstone." Willa said

"Is your friend Jamie single?" Wynter asked. Everyone looked at her, "What?" She protested

"Yea, she's single." I said

"Wendy, you have streaks of white in your hair. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're a werewolf?" Willa asked me. I nodded

"If you really want to know, you can put this necklace on. It's for the great Alpha but it's the only one we have to spare. No one's pressuring you and you don't have to if you don't want to but I think you should try." Wyatt told me, handing me the necklace. 

"NO! Wendy, I won't let you!" Zed said

"I think she should go for it!" Eliza said

"I mean she really wants it." Zephyr finished

"I won't let you turn into a mutt like them." Zed told me, "Wendy, be reasonable. There's no way your a werewolf." 

"I am being reasonable and you don't get to make that choice for me, Zed!" I told him. I took a deep breath and put the necklace on.