So A Giant Blue Rock Fell From the Sky and You Expect Me To SLEEP???!!!!!

I was hanging out at the den. It's been a coupe nights since Prawn. Wyatt and I went on a couple dates, the wolves have been accepted and integrated into Seabrook and life is good. People are still wary of my magic, but hey, at least they accepted the wolves. Oh yea, I also now live in the wolf den. It was about 11:40 pm (I went and watched the cliffhanger ending and estimated the time) and I was still up. I was just stargazing. 

"What are you doing up so late? Nice PJs, by the way." Wyatt asked me. I was wearing a T-shirt that said 'Let's Stay Up All Night and Sleep All Day' with some shorts 

"Stargazing, I guess. I couldn't sleep and it's so pretty at night." I murmured, ignoring his comment about the pjs. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. I then saw a blue thing out of the corner of my eye. 

"What's that?" I asked him, pointing at the blue shooting star.

"I don't know. I have to study stars and shooting stars and constellations as a beta and I don't recognize that at all." He told me. We both stood up.

"Should we get Willa?" I asked, concernedly. 

"She's sleeping. You should be sleeping too. We'll go investigate in the morning, right now, sleep." He told me. 

"Bold of you to assume I won't be on Tumblr all night." I muttered under my breath. We headed inside and I tried to get some sleep, but all I could think about was the giant glowing blue rock and what it would mean for SeaBrook. 

*Finished.*

A/N: I think this was an okay book. I'm not sure if I should write a sequel or if I should wait 'till zombies 3 comes out. What do you guys think?