It's Gonna Be A Night to Remember (No, I'm Not Singing)

I groaned in pain. Willa and Wyatt helped me up. I started coughing like the rest of the pack and doubled-over.

"Why is she affected? She shouldn't be affected. She has the great alpha moonstone and is the great alpha. Her moonstone should be full of energy right now. She's also a witch, her powers should be keeping her alive." Addison complained.

"Because she's the great alpha, she's affected more than the rest of us." Willa told Addison

"And I have a theory her powers come from the moonstone that powers your necklaces, so if anything she may be affected twice as much as the rest of you." Eliza said

"Well that's just fantastic." I said sarcastically before erupting in a fit of coughs.

*timeskip*

We spent the majority of the day handing out blankets to those who were sick. Apparently my magic somewhat saved them from death so that was great. I just  felt like I'd been hit by a bunch of trucks. I finished handing out blankets and went to meet up with Wyatt, Willa and Wynter. 

"Does everyone have blankets?" I asked and then erupted into a coughing fit.

"You should be resting like the rest of the pack." Wyatt told me.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said, "honestly!" I then erupted into another coughing fit, Wynter also let out a couple of coughs. Then Zed entered and we went up to talk with him. Wyatt casually threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked. I'm not sure if he wanted to make sure I wouldn't die or if it was comforting or if he actually liked me. I'm gonna be optimistic and go with the third. 

"They were wrong to destroy seabrook power. And I was wrong about the werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are." Zed told us. Zed looked at me, "Wendy I'm sorry about earlier, before you put on the necklace, that whole thing" I nodded. 

"Yea, but what are we now zombie. Our pack is dying." Wyatt said. 

"You're fierce, proud werewolves." Zed argued

"They think we're monsters." Willa scoffed

"We are monsters." Zed said. 

"Well, Wynter has a date with Jamie and I'm sure she'd be devastated if you didn't show up. Guess who's crashing the Prawn!" I said. Wynter smiled and hugged me, "Too tight, can't breathe." I choked out. She let go of me. 

"Okay! So for dresses I was thinking Willa, your should definitely wear something purple, it compliments your eyes and smile. Wyatt, well, I have a bunch of suits that I'm sure you would love. I personally, will be wearing a light purple flowy dress. As for you, Wendy. I'm thinking either blue or purple or black." Wynter said excitedly, "You two, come to my room. And Wyatt, I'll leave your suit outside. I have so much work to do." We all smiled and we headed up to Wynter's room. Well I was, but then Wyatt pulled me back. 

"Um... So there's the Prawn and I know Wynter's gonna have a date and Willa, she's independent and refuses to date someone. And um... well, you need a date and I need a date and because we both need dates..." He trailed off and took a deep breath, while I watched with amusement, "What I'm trying to say is. Will you go to the Prawn with me?" He said, his voice rising towards the end. 

"I'd love to." I said and walked away. I heard him howl with happiness behind me and I smiled. I walked into Wynter's room.