We Found the Moonstone and I Didn't Die

"You, okay?" Wyatt asked. He grabbed my shoulder and let me lean on him, for support. I saw Jamie dancing by herself, sadly.

"Wynter. Go to Jamie." I whispered to her.

"What are you doing?" Wyatt asked me.

"Just wait." I told him.

"Hi Jamie. I don't know if you were serious about the Prawn and the date and stuff but I am so totally excited. So umm do you wanna dance because I wanna dance and I love dancing and don't you love dancing and mmpphhh." Wynter was cut off from her rant by Jamie kissing her and then they both started dancing.

"Did you-" Wyatt started but was interrupted by Willa's coughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded and leaned against the table.

"Wendy, um like I was saying before. You wanna dance?" He asked me. I looked concernedly at Willa and she gave me a small nod. I just smiled and took Wyatt's outstretched hand.

"So, how does it feel being the 'great alpha'?" He asked me, as we danced.

"Willa's always gonna be the alpha. I'll just be there for advice, if she needs it." I told him. I saw Addison and Zed dancing together, Jamie and Wynter dancing together and Zephyr and Eliza dancing together. A slower song came on and Wyatt put his hands around my waist and I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. We just slowly swayed back and forth. Wyatt leaned in and so did I. Oh my god, he was gonna kiss me, was he gonna kiss me? I think he is! Then an earthquake happened, breaking us apart. We ran under the tables, protecting our heads. When the earthquake stopped we saw a crack and a faint light. We ran out into the hall. 

"The crack must be from the moonstone." I said looking at the faint light. 

"Which means its only buried and not destroyed." Willa said. I hopped down into the crack and ran through the tunnels and found the moonstone. We recharged our necklaces.

"Legend says the pack can lift the moonstone if they work together." Willa said. We tried lifting the moonstone and it didn't work. 

"There aren't enough of us." I said

"Well then maybe you need to expand your pack." Addison said.

"Lift!" I told everyone. We lifted the moonstone and the cavern entrance closed. 

"I can lift the slab of rock with my magic, most likely." I said

"Most likely?" Jamie asked

"I mean, I'll be able to hold it up, I just don't know if I'll be able to make it out in time." I said, "GO!" I used my magic to lift the rock and they carried the moonstone. The rock was coming down. I quickly slid under the rock and barely made it out alive.

3rd person POV:

"Everyone gasped in shock as the rock closed.

"No..." Wyatt said and he crumpled to the ground. 

"WENDY!" Jamie called out. A couple minutes later they saw a figure emerging from the dust, coughing. 

"Have any of you seen my glasses?" Wendy asked. She was then promptly tackled by Wynter, Jamie, Willa, and Eliza in hugs, "Hi..." 

"We thought you died." Willa said and helped me up. 

Wendy's POV

"Seriously though, I'm blind without my glasses." I told them. I was then engulfed in a hug by someone else. The face was blurry but I think it was Wyatt. 

"Found them!" Eliza called out. She handed me my glasses and I quickly shoved them on my face. 

"So are we going back to the Prawn or what?" I asked. We all cheered and headed back up with the moonstone

"And we're getting our first Zombie-human couple on the Prawn Wall of Fame." Eliza said, "Say Brains." 

"Brains!" Addison and Zed said as Eliza snapped the picture. 

"You're okay, though, right?" Wyatt said. I smacked him lightly on the back of his head. 

"Yes, you idiot." I muttered as we went to go celebrate Prawn. 

"We are all different, baby. But that's what I like, we're separate but we're together, like star's in the sky. We got a good thing going on, yea. Nobody has to feel alone, oh yea." I sang. 

"One of us chased the day, and one of us chased the night, and all of us paved the way, to where we all are tonight. Turn around. And now we've found, we are now oooohhhh." We all sang

"One for all, used to be divided." Zed sang

"One for all, now we're all united." Addison sang as she danced next to Zed. 

"One for all, this party ain't private." Wyatt sang as he twirled me. 

"One for all, everyone's invited." Willa sang

"One for all, no wristband required." Eliza sang, pointing to her wrist.

"One for all, get hyped get excited." Zephyr sang, jumping up and down

"One for all, one for all, one for all, one for all woo." We all sang

"There's something here that's magic. Let's dance until dawn. We're so unique we're not the same. Yea. And that's what gives us all our strength." Jamie sang. Bucky did a flip and gave Addison her cheer captain's jacket. 

"Ohhh. One of us chased the day, and one of us chased the night. And all of us paved the way, to where we all are tonight. Turn around and now we've found, we are now. Ohhh." We all sang

"We about to bring it on on. Watch me shake it like a pom pom. yea shake it shake it shake it like a pom pom." The humans plus me and Willa sang, while dancing. 

"Yea. Get sick get ill. Lean back with the zombie tilt. yuh with the zombie tilt, uh with the zombie tilt." The zombies sang and dance plus Addison. 

"New kids on a new block. Where wolves do the moonwalk. Do the moonwalk yea yea do the moonwalk." We sang and howled at the end. 

"One for all, used to be divided." Zed sang

"one for all, now we're all united." I sang

"One for all, this party ain't private." Wyatt sang

"One for all, everyone's invited." Willa sang. 

"One for all, no wristband required." Eliza sang

"One for all, get hyped get excited." Wynter sang

"One for all, one for all, one for all, one for all. Woo." We all sang. 

"Who wants pizza." I heard someone call out. 

"What's pizza?" Wyatt asked. 

"Oh you have sooo much to learn." I said, pulling him behind me and grabbing us food. Wanda and Zoey were playing together with Zoey's puppy. Wyatt and I went out into the halls to get away from the loudness. 

"So earlier, before the earthquake, we were both leaning in and I was gonna kiss you, but I never got to kiss you and now I was wondering if I could kiss you and I also wanted to ask you to maybe go on a date with me. I mean we don't have to if you don't want to but if you want to I'm fine with it but you don't have to. I mean, you probably don't want to anyway and I" I cut him off by kissing him. It felt like a million fireworks were going off inside of me. The world could've ended and I wouldn't have cared. When we both broke apart, we were blushing like crazy. 

"So I take that as a yes?" He asked me. I just grinned. We spent the majority of the night dancing and just having an awesome time.