Flesh and Bone

I gasped and looked down at my hands. They weren't covered in blood anymore. I realized I was in a low-lit room on a bed. Three people entered my room.

"Wha- What happened?" I asked. The three people were Wyatt, Wynter and Willa

"Well, once you put the necklace on, you collapsed and started yelling out random things in your fit." Willa said

"How long was I out?" I asked

"Well, the others left about 30 minutes ago." Wynter said

"And you just became our great Alpha." Wyatt told me. 

"But my hair-" I was interupted

"Is a curly mess. And now half white, but the elders took one look at you and said you were descended from a great alpha and your blue-purple hair only comes from your witch side. You're still the great alpha, it's in your blood." Wyatt told me. I slowly got to my feet. 

"I wanna try something. I think I may be able to restore strength to the wolves. Which wolf is the sickest?" I asked

"That would be the wolf-pup Wanda." Willa said. She led me to Wanda, "Hey Wanda, this is Wendy. She's gonna try and cure you."

"You're the great alpha." She said in awe, "Here's my moonstone necklace, it's a heart." She said. I placed both hands on the necklace and tried to infuse as much strength and health as possible into the necklace. I let go after 5 minutes, when the necklace 'told me' (It's hard to describe) it was fully charged. 

"Do you feel better?" Wynter asked

"So much better! I feel like I could run 1000 miles." She said happily. 

"So, you guys wanna take me to the next sickest wolf?" I asked. The three of them smiled. I cured about 3/4 of the den before I actually felt weary. I stumbled a bit. 

"You okay?" Wyatt asked

"I'm just a little tired. It's draining on my magic." I said. 

"You don't have to-" I cut him off

"That's too bad! Because I'm gonna cure every last wolf, if it kills me." I told him, determined. He shook his head. After about another 5 hours, every wolf was cured, including Wynter, Willa and Wyatt. I think that's when my body decided to give out. 

"We have to get to the demolition centre. We can't let them destroy the moonstone." I said. Willa rounded up the rest of the pack and we headed towards the demo centre. On the way, we bumped into Jamie. She hugged me fiercely. '

"Hi to you too." I said

"I was so worried about you. Eliza said you never came home last night and I couldn't sleep. What would I have done if my best friend died? Huh? Addison has Bree and I'd have nobody! Hi Wynter." She said

"Hi Jamie." She said, blushing

"So, there's the Prawn tonight and I was thinking you could crash the Prawn as my date?" Jamie stuttered

"YES! I WOULD LOVE TOO. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" Wynter yelled, hugging Jamie tightly. Jamie gave Wynter a kiss on the cheek and left. 

"Congrats Wynter. Now let's keep moving." I said and we headed forward. We arrived at the demolition site. We entered and an alarm sounded

"We triggered the alarm, hurry!" Willa said

"Wolves! Freeze where you are!" Dale yelled, "You're trespassing werewolves!"

"How can we be trespassing on our own land?" Wyatt asked rhetorically

"This is werewolf territory!" Wynter added

"I don't know anything about that." Dale said

"Look. We need the moonstone and you need to stop the demolition unless you wanna kill us!" I told Dale, trying to be diplomatic. 

"Set the demo timer."  Dale yelled

"Well, if that's how you wanna play it." I muttered, cracking my knuckles. 

"WOLVES!" Willa shouted.

"Here it, getting louder, a call for revolution, yea we came for what was ours its time for restitution." I sang

"We'll protect our own, take back the stone, no human nature can not hold us down." Willa sang

"Stranded at the bottom but we're more than a whisper, no we'll never be forgotten, our bloods thicker than silver." Wynter sang (I really think the movie needed to give her more solo parts, so that's what I'm doing)

"Yea, when world's collide, it's do or die. So tell me! Is it wrong to stand your ground." Wyatt sang. 

"Hear us howl all or nothing, fangs are out, we ain't running, here us howl it's all or nothing." We all sang

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh this is a declaration! Woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh of a new generation. It's now or never, we're in this together, we'll fight through the highs and the lows. No we won't break we're more than flesh and bone." We all sang

"Arrest them!" Dale shouted.

"ATTACK!" I yelled. Our moonstones glowed and we all sprung at the guards. They sprayed silver at us and we fell back, coughing. 

"Colloidal silver. That'll tame those beasts." He told everyone, "Demo time, clear out."

"I failed you. They'll destroy the moonstone, they'll destroy us." I said. We were handcuffed and the handcuffs were made of silver, fuck them, and burned our wrists. 

"NO!" Someone shouted. 

"Addison." Both Dale and Zevon said, confused

"The world has gone crazy and no one seems to listen. Gotta step in, no more maybes and stop the demolition ." Addison sang

"Is it hope or fear, look in the mirror, everything we've built is coming down." Jamie sang, proudly and sent a wink towards Wynter. Not the time for flirting, Jamie! Not the right time! 

"No more hesitation it's time we start to realize that all this separation, silence is still taking sides." Eliza sang

"So use your voice, make a choice and tell us, are you standing with the crowd." Zephyr sang. 

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh this is a declaration! Woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh of a new generation. It's now or never, we're in this together, we'll fight through the highs and the lows. No we won't break we're more than flesh and bone.  We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood. No way they can't stop us no they can't stop us. We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood, no way they can't stop us, no they can't stop us." They all sang. Bonzo turned the wheel that released a bunch of water onto the demo site. The Zed appeared. 

"History changes but we lost the pages we wrote. When you lose direction, can't see the reflection you know. We came from the bottom then became the problem, now everything's out of control, so hey are you with me, let's go." Zed sang

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh this is a declaration! Woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh of a new generation. It's now or never, we're in this together, we'll fight through the highs and the lows. No we won't break we're more than flesh and bone." They sang singing and dancing.

"You can't kill the werewolves, dad." Addy said. I can't believe they came for us. 

"Alright. Release them. You guys can get your moonstone tomorrow and we'll do the demo after that." He said. We were released and I breathed a sigh of relief and went outside.

"Boss, boss. The timer shorted out, and we can't stop it. It's gonna blow!" One of the zombies said. 

"No. No!" I murmured and ran towards the place where they were keeping the moonstone. 

"Wendy! Get your ass back here right now!" Willa yelled at me, "Wyatt go after her." I heard her say. I was almost at the building when the building blew up, forcing me back. I flew back and landed on the ground.