Memories

I took a deep breath and tried fastening the necklace on, which is harder than it looks. Eliza helped me clasp the necklace and images and scenes and memories came rushing at me, flashing across my eyes. 

I was inserted into a memory. There were 2 people there. A couple from the way they held onto each other and there was a bundle of blankets in the woman's hands. The woman had pure white hair and the guy had hair that went from blue to purple at the tips.

"Willow, we can't just give her to your sister." The man argued

"My sister can take care of her, Winston." Willow argued. They knocked on the door of a house and Missy opened it. 

"Oh my. Willow?" Missy murmured

"We don't have much time. Winston and I are being chased down. Our daughter is the same age as yours, her name is Wendy! Take care of her." Willow said, handing the bundle of blankets to Missy, which I'm assuming had me in them, which means...

"Mom." I murmured, "Dad." All of the sudden I was sent into a new memory. 

"Waverly, Wade! We better get moving. Did you ensure your twins are safe?" My dad asked

"Willa and Wyatt are safe at the den." Waverly said. Now that I looked closer, Wade looked almost exactly like Wyatt and Waverly looked almost identical to Willa. The only difference was their eyes. Willa had Wade's eyes and Wyatt had Waverly's eyes. 

"There they are! GET 'EM!" I heard someone yell, followed by a gunshot and  Wade was dead.

"No, no no. NO!" I screamed. Two more gunshots went off, and Waverly died. I was pretty sure I was screaming but I couldn't really tell. My throat felt  raw. Another two gunshots sounded and my parents dropped dead. I was finally able to move. I ran to where they were and wept. My hands were for sure stained with their blood. 

"This is a joke, this must be a joke." I said softly. I was then lifted into the air and I left the memories.