Chapter 1

Nobody's POV:

"Girls! Would you like to go get some Starbucks for breakfast?" Diana asked Daisy and Delilah.

"Yes please!" they called out and raced to get ready in the bathroom. After ten minutes they were ready to go get their coffee.

"Hey Diana, I was thinking. You know how we are obsessed with Taylor, right?" Daisy asked.

"Of course I know you two are obsessed with her. Your room is covered in posters of her, and I always hear you blasting her music!" Diana replied with a smile.

"Okay. So, we were thinking. Reputation was released a few months ago, and her tour is starting soon. Can we go?" Daisy asked, smiling eagerly.

"Well, I would say yes, but I'm afraid I'm tight on money at the moment. Sorry girls!" Diana replied.

"That's okay. Maybe another time," Delilah said with a sad smile on her face.

"Come on, let's get our drinks," Daisy said. The group went into the building and walked out ten minutes later with their drinks in hand. They went back to their home, which was a small, cozy home.

Daisy and Delilah were twins. They are 12 years old and are both obsessed with Taylor Swift. They both have Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram fan accounts with over 1,000 followers on each app. Their parents had always been verbally abusive towards them until they were in a terrible car crash which killed their parents on impact and had been fostered since. They were only seven. They switched foster parents every few months, and at the moment were with a single woman named Diana, who they had grown close with. She understood what they were going through as she had been orphaned at age ten and grew up in foster care. She wasn't ever adopted and vowed to herself that she would foster young children and care for them as her own.

"Hey Delilah, since we have shared accounts, what do you think about sharing our story with the world?" Daisy asked Delilah. They were sitting on their beds scrolling through social media as they usually did.

"I mean, okay. I guess so," Delilah said, a little skeptical. "You should write it though, I'm not very good at explaining this kind of stuff."

"Got it," Daisy said and started typing furiously on her phone.

Hi guys! Delilah and I have decided to share our story! We are 12-year-old twins. We have been in the foster care system since we were seven. We were in an abusive home. Our parents were always verbally abusing us, and they always came home drunk. They would call us terrible things which usually ended in us crying and not knowing what to do since we were so young. One day, after they came home blackout-drunk like usual, they told us to get in the car. We drove for a few minutes before they ran a red light, and crashed into a car at a very high speed. They were killed instantly, but we only had a few bruises and scratches. We were lucky. After that, we were put into foster care. Sometimes our foster parents would ignore us, sometimes they would physically abuse us, and sometimes they would care for us as our own. We are 12 now and have been in 10 different foster homes. Our current foster parent is amazing. She cares for us as if we were her daughters, even though she lives on her own. Delilah struggles with depression, and I struggle with PTSD from what we've been through. All we have asked for is a loving, caring home, and we hope to one day be adopted by people who truly care and love us. Thank you for reading, we love you! taylorswift taylornation WE LOVE YOU AS WELL! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

"Posted!" Daisy announced after fifteen minutes.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi everyone! I'm only 12 writing this. This is my first story, and I have no idea how long it's going to be, but I will update often as I am stuck with nothing to do during this COVID-19 quarantine. I also have no idea how foster care and adoption works so that may not be very realistic, my apologies! Enjoy!