Chapter 4

"I can't believe Taylor Swift is less than a foot away from me," Daisy said, still crying. I laughed and she hugged me even tighter. I just held onto the two girls. I've had this kind of reaction from fans before, and it always makes my heart soar like an eagle. The girls finally let go.

"I love you so much!" Delilah says. Her tears come back and I hug her again.

"I love you too!" I say to her. My eyes are starting to fill with tears and they are threatening to fall.

"Taylor, you've been here for both of us when nobody else was. Even if you didn't know who we were!" Daisy says, her voice breaking a little. "I love you!"

"Daisy, I love you too. I'm so glad I was able to be there for you two," I say and hug her again. "What poses are we doing today?" I ask them.

"Well, we were thinking we could all stand here and do hand hearts for each other!" Daisy says, and Delilah nods. "Diana come here! You can do this with us, and if possible then Delilah and I could have a separate photo of just us."

"Of course! Come here you three!" I say and we pose for the camera. After the first picture, I take one with just the two girls.

"Thank you so much, Taylor!" Daisy says. I smile at her. A real, genuine smile. They're about to walk out when I realize I need to tell them something.

"Thank you, Taylor! I'll love you forever and always!" Delilah says.

"Wait! Don't leave yet!" I say and the girls turn around looking confused. Diana hadn't started to leave because she knew where this was heading.

"Why? Isn't it unfair for us to have more time than everyone else?" Daisy asks. 

I laugh. "Well, a few months ago Joe and I decided we wanted to adopt," I begin. I wave to someone behind the curtain and Joe steps in. He puts his arm around my waist and the girls are wide-eyed. Their jaws are basically on the floor.

"Hey!" Joe says. I smile up at him.

"Well, we have something to tell you," I begin.

"What is it?" Delilah asks. Her face changed to one of wonder.

"You actually do have living parents," I say.

"But they died five years ago," Daisy says, confused. I shake my head.

"No, Joe and I are your legal parents," I say. The photographer takes another photo of their faces when they hear this.

"What!?" Daisy shouts. Her face is one of happiness, confusion, and curiosity. Delilah shares the same look.

"We are your parents," Joe repeats.

"Oh my Swift! What is going on?" Daisy squeals. I laugh at these words.

"Well, we have a secret. Joe and I secretly married about half a year ago, and we decided to adopt. We chose you, and your foster mother has been in contact with us since I read your story on Tumblr," I explain.

"So... mom? And dad? That's what we call you?" Delilah quietly asks.

"Well, if you want to, yes," I say. I'm fighting back tears at this point.

"Mom, Dad, I love you!" Daisy says. I can't handle it. I burst into tears and hug them. The photographer captures this moment as well.

"We love you too," Joe says and hugs her as well.

"Taylor! You need to be ready in an hour!" I heard someone call out from behind the curtain.

"You'll see me soon," I sighed.

"Okay! I'm so excited!" Daisy squeaked. She jumped up and down before running into my arms one last time, Delilah following.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Well... they know now! It's basically midnight right now I need to sleep. I'll update again tomorrow!