Chapter 9

Taylor and Joe decided to take the girls on a little trip around Nashville to show them around. They stopped by many places that meant a lot to Taylor, like the Bluebird Cafe. They spent hours going through little shops and pointing out little details, as well as taking pictures with fans. Taylor recognized a few, who freaked out when she knew their names.

"Okay, time to head back, girls!" Taylor said, while Joe opened the car door. They all drove back to the house at around six in the evening.

"What are we doing for dinner, Taylor?" asked Delilah.

"Well, we're actually going to have a few guests over," Taylor answered while getting out pots and cooking spoons. She started a burner on the stove, and added water to the big pot.

"Ugh, okay," Delilah slumped to her room. Daisy followed, while Taylor started adding pasta to the large pot.

"I wonder who's coming over," Daisy thought aloud as she popped onto her bunk. Delilah sat down at her desk.

"I'm not sure. I was kind of hoping it would be just us, as a family. You know, to get to know each other," Delilah said.

"Ugh family bonding. That sounds horrible," Daisy complained. Delilah checked her phone to see she had a notification from instagram.

"Oh Savannah sent me a DM. She says she's staying in Nashville and knows we are too, and wonders if we can meet up sometime," Delilah read.

"Oh, just tell her you'll ask. Wait, don't say who you're asking, nobody knows about us being adopted," Daisy said.

"Oh she just said she's visiting a family friend for dinner so it wouldn't work today anyway," Delilah read.

"Girls! Go get the door!" Taylor called from the kitchen. The doorbell had rung and the girls hadn't heard it. When they walked out they saw Joe with his phone ready to record, which was a little suspicious. Daisy opened the door and gasped when she saw who it was. Delilah screamed and jumped onto them, knocking them to the ground.

"Michaela!? Oh my god!" Daisy said, standing in the doorway with a shocked look on her face. One of their best friends from instagram had randomly showed up at their door.

"Daisy! Delilah! I didn't know I would be seeing you today!" Michaela exclaimed.

"I honestly don't know what to say!" Daisy said from the doorway.

"My mom just told me we were going to see family friends!" Michaela explained. At that moment they heard a scream come from a car driving by to see another one of their friends hop out of a moving vehicle.

"Anna Kate? What's happening? Oh my god, hi!" Daisy exclaimed as she ran to go hug her.

"Daisy? Delilah? I thought I was going to see some old relatives I never met before or something!" Anna Kate screamed. Then they heard a third scream come from around the corner. 

"I can't believe this!" Savannah said as she ran over towards everyone.

"Wait, weren't you were going to see family friends?" asked Delilah.

"I guess not! I'm not complaining over here!" Savannah answered as she hugged everyone.

"Dinner is ready!" Taylor stood in the door, with Joe filming next to her. Deafening screams came from the girl's friends as the twins laughed.

"What the heck is happened!" they sobbed.

"Well come on now! The food is getting cold!" Taylor said as she motioned for them to come inside.

"She doesn't mean it, she put it in the fridge for later," Joe whispered to them as they all walked inside.

"I'm walking into Taylor Swift's house. I never thought I could ever say that," Michaela sighed.

"Oh my god," Savannah stared at everything.

"Welcome to our house!" Daisy and Delilah told them.

"Wait, what?" Anna Kate exclaimed as she realized what they meant.

"You- you live with- oh my god," Michaela stood in shock as she registered what was going on. Savannah just gaped at everything.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for not updating sooner! If I said I was busy I would be lying. School ended yesterday and all I did was sit around at home doing nothing. It's been like that all week.

Well, they met their online friends! I used some of my actual friends for this (with their permission of course) so give them a follow on Instagram!

Anna Kate: ak.loves.tay

Michaela: mikk.loves.tay

Savannah: savvytheswiftie

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy!