Chapter 7

The plane began to land. Daisy and Delilah looked down at the city below.

"This is going to be so cool!" Daisy said. She stared in awe at everything.

"Well, you are moving to Nashville," Taylor laughed. She had lived there for years and was used to flying there, so she wasn't as excited.

"I can't wait to see everything! Oh my Swift, we should go to the Taylor Swift Education Center! I've always wanted to go there!" Daisy exclaimed.

"I love that. 'Oh my Swift' is amazing," Taylor laughed. Daisy blushed of embarrassment. "Oh Daisy don't worry about it, I love that!"

"Okay, I kinda forgot you were here," Daisy said shyly.

After a few minutes, they landed and got off the plane. Everything was so new to the twins and they were a little nervous. 

"Why are you guys nervous?" Taylor asked the twins.

"Well, we've never been to this place before," Delilah said. She held Taylor's hand as they grabbed their bags and headed to the car.

Taylor and the twins arrived at her home.

"Whoa," Daisy said. Her eyes were as wide as the horizon.

"I know," Taylor laughed.

They went inside and Taylor led them to their room, where they set their bags down and began to explore. The room had a bunk bed on one wall, and two desks against the opposite wall. The walls were pale blue and had empty frames on them. The window had plain white curtains, and it was open. There were two doors, with one leading to a bathroom and the other to a closet. The bathroom was large and had a separate bathtub and shower, and two sinks. The closet was also large with lots of room for storage and clothes. Inside the bedroom itself, it also had two sets of drawers.

"I hope you like it, I decorated it myself," Taylor said.

"Like it? I love it!" Daisy said.

"Me too! I claim top bunk!" Delilah said and raced to climb the ladder of the bed.

"No fair!" Daisy pouted.

"I'll let you two sort this out," Taylor said and left the room.

An hour passed, and they all went shopping. The twins needed decorations and new clothes. They went to the mall, and after being stopped multiple times by fans, they finally bought everything they needed.

"Taylor, is it okay if we hang posters of you in our room? We're still technically fans," Daisy asked.

"Of course!" Taylor smiled.

"Okay!" Daisy said. She raced Delilah to their room and they began decorating. They started by making the beds, then organizing their desks. They put clothes in the drawers and hung clothes in the closet. They put their toiletries in the bathroom, put out all their merchandise on display, and finished by putting pictures in the frames and putting posters up on the walls.

"Taylor! What do you think about our room?" Daisy called out. Taylor ran down the hall, Olivia in her arms.

"Whoa! This looks really good! You guys have the Wonderstruck perfume! When did you get it? Oh, that's lovely! I love how you put the posters up so neatly! I also love the CDs, maybe I can sign them, but that's up to you. Oh look, Olivia likes it too," Taylor rambled. The twins just laughed.

"We got the perfume last year, thank you, and of course you can sign our CDs!" Daisy answered. Taylor got out a sharpie and signed them, then placed them back where they were.

"Wow. Is this really our life now?" asked Delilah.

"Yeah, I guess so. Want to bond a little more by eating ice cream and watching Friends?" Taylor asked.

"Of course!" the twins said and raced to the living room.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay, so this is kind of short, sorry. I may or may not update again today we'll see. I also need ideas of some things they could all do together. I'm also going to add some really cute Jaylor stuff, so please tell me ideas about what I could do with that. (It'll be without the twins, like dates and stuff. They are married, so if you have any ideas, remember that!) Thank you!