Chapter 8

After a few hours of watching Friends, the twins had fallen asleep. Taylor covered them with a blanket and went to her own room to go to bed. She changed into her pajamas, brushed her teeth, and climbed straight into bed.

"Taylor, wake up," a familiar voice said beside her bed. They started to shake her awake.

"Who is it?" she asked. A muffled laugh came from the person shaking her. "Joe!"

"Good morning, Taylor," Joe greeted her. Taylor jumped out of bed into his arms.

"I'm so glad you're here," Taylor said as she clung onto him.

"Are the twins awake?" he asked.

"How should I know?" Taylor playfully hit him.

"I see your point," he said and pointed to her messy hair and wrinkled pajamas.

"Let's go get them! Last I knew they were on the couch after watching Friends. They fell asleep," Taylor said. They snuck through the hall into the living room. "Shh, I want to scare them."

"BOO!" they shouted together. Two screams could be heard from the couch.

"Taylor! Joe!" the twins jumped up.

"Good morning girls!" Taylor greeted them. "Do you want breakfast?"

"No, we're not really breakfast people," Daisy answered.

"Okay, understandable. Some of my friends are the same way. I'm going to at least make some coffee for us," Taylor said.

"Coffee is fine by me!" Delilah exclaimed as Daisy made a disgusted face.

"No coffee for me, please," Daisy said.

"Got it," Taylor said. She made a mental note of that.

"Go get dressed, we have a big day ahead of us," Joe said.

"Okay!" the girls ran to their room.

"We're parents, Joe," Taylor sighed. She leaned against his chest and closed her eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so I started writing this yesterday, but I'm back! My parents replaced the battery on this computer so it's safe! I'm getting a new one that's supposed to come today, so I'm still using the old one, but I'm back!

Sorry this is so short!

EDIT: My computer is here, I'm typing on it right now! I'll finally be updating more again!