BokuAka x Male Reader

☁️
these boys are so soft oml
this chapter is presented by: bokuaka in matching jackets

"Agaaasheeee!" Bokuto squawked as he ran towards his setter, his hand finding the younger boy's hair and ruffling it

"Agaaasheeee!" Bokuto squawked as he ran towards his setter, his hand finding the younger boy's hair and ruffling it. "Are you ready for practice?!"

"Yes, Bokuto-san. It's nice to see you too," Akaashi dryly returned, though he had a small smile on his lips. "Let's get going, or we'll be late."

The duo walked to the gym together, where they heard plenty of chatter. They stepped inside, where Bokuto enthusiastically greeted the team with a usual, "Hey hey hey!"
Then, he saw a new boy standing between Konoha and Washio. He had locks of (H/C) hair, about (H/L), with pretty (E/C) eyes. "Ohohohoh? Who's this?" The captain asked, grinning a bit.

"Oh, Bokuto, Akaashi, you're here," Konoha acknowledged his teammates, nodding his head. "This is (L/N) (M/N). He's here to join the team. We were just waiting for you guys since you're the captain and vice-captain."

"It's nice to meet you (L/N)-kun. What year are you? And what position do you play?" Akaashi asked, raising an eyebrow. The (H) boy rubbed his neck sheepishly, eyes trailing to his feet then back up. 'Cute,' Akaashj thought.

"I-I'm a second-year middle blocker," (M/N) answered, his voice a bit soft. He wasn't shy or anything; he just felt a bit nervous under the gaze of the wide-eyed captain and his steely-eyed vice.

"Why are you joining so late, (L/N)-kun?" Bokuto asked with a dopey grin as he took a club application form Washio had been holding, readings over it. "Woah! You're coming from Nohebi?! No way! Why?"

"My old captain and I got into a disagreement. That school is toxic anyway," (L/N) answered, now feeling a bit more confident. "I told my parents that if I couldn't play volleyball at Nohebi, I wanted to go to one of the best schools in the prefecture. They picked this school after hearing about your team."

"Well I suppose it's good you're a middle blocker," Akaashi warmly smiled as he shrugged his team jacket off, holding it in his hands until he was done talking. "We only have two so far; Washio and Onaga."

"Yeah! It'd be great to have you here!" Bokuto added with a light-hearted laugh. "Washio, Onaga, you guys stick with him for most of practice, okay? Make him comfortable! Welcome to the team (L/N)-kun!"

"Oh, thank you!" (M/N) spoke as the two middle blockers nodded, leaving with the rest of the team to get changed. He grabbed his stuff as well, following behind a bit shyly.

As the team got changed for practice, Bokuto snuck over to Akaashi. He had a smirk on his lips as he nudged his setter with his hip. "Agaaaasheeee~! I saw you checking out (L/N) earlier~! Are you falling in love with him~?"