Bokuto x FTM Trans! Male Reader

💔 / ☁️
ajsisksnsms idk why but I've been really excited to write this one- there's not enough trans reader one-shots if you ask me- but I hope I got all this information right! please let me know if anything's wrong/needs changing!
ALSO THERE'S A SMALL BIT OF ANGST DON'T HURT ME—
requested by @killiandmz !! i hope this is okay !!
presented by: THIS MAN'S THIGH HIGH KNEE PADS- WOO BOY-

💔 / ☁️ajsisksnsms idk why but I've been really excited to write this one- there's not enough trans reader one-shots if you ask me- but I hope I got all this information right! please let me know if anything's wrong/needs changing! ALSO THERE'S A ...

"Alright everyone, practice is over! Let's get changed and head home!"

Everyone cheered after their coach announced the end of practice and began to head to the locker rooms. Bokuto bounced over to his long time crush, (M/N) (L/N). "Say (M/N), did you see my super cool cut shot today?!" He asked excitedly.

"Yes Bokuto, it was as amazing as usual," (M/N) chuckled. Bokuto grinned and cheered. He always loved receiving praise from (M/N). The team took their showers and went to the locker rooms to pack up and leave. However, (M/N) didn't shower and change. He said he'd do it at home. And right after, he noticed something missing from his bag. "Hey Bokuto, watch my locker, okay? I have to go grab my knee pads from the gym."

"Okie dokie!" Bokuto chirped as he finished changing. He opened his locker - which was next to (M/N)'s - and was putting something away when he noticed the door to (M/N)'s locker sway open. "Ah, must've opened from the impact of my locker! I'll just close this up-!" He mumbled to himself as he moved to close it, but froze when he saw what was inside. "Huh?"
On the shelf of (M/N)'s locker were small bottles and a case of alcohol pads, bandages, and syringe barrels. Bokuto grabbed one of the bottles and quickly read the labels. 'Testosterone?' He thought to himself. He heard footsteps approaching and quickly put the bottle back, shut the locker, then went back to his.

"Thanks Bokuto!" said (M/N), who tossed his kneepads in his bag and zipped it up. "I'll see you around, okay?" He smiled warmly before leaving. 

Bokuto blinked a few times, but uneasily smiled back and waved. "Bokuto-san, we should go," Akaashi spoke up as he walked in from the gym. Bokuto nodded and grabbed his stuff, biting his lip. "Is something wrong Bokuto-san?"

"I don't think so, but," Bokuto paused and pouted. "I think I need to talk to (M/N) tomorrow."

"Are you finally going to confess?"

Bokuto's face turned red and he looked at his setter in shock. "W-What?! Me?! Like (M/N)?! Agasheee, don't make jokes like t-that!" He tried to laugh it off, turning away.

"Bokuto-san, all of us know. You're not exactly the most secretive about these things," Akaashi chuckled, shaking his head. "But if it's not confessing, then what is it?"

Bokuto calmed down and sighed. "I.. Oh, it's nothing! I was just going to ask something!" He cheerfully played it off, grinning widely. Akaashi nodded and continued to walk with him. 'I just hope I don't get a bad answer. There's no way though, right? This is (M/N) I'm talking about!' Bokuto thought.