Ukai x Teacher! Male Reader

☁️
every time I see a tik tok that's like "if you like these characters you have daddy issues" UKAI ALWAYS POPS UP LMAOOOO
presented by: ukai's cute ass in season 4

☁️every time I see a tik tok that's like "if you like these characters you have daddy issues" UKAI ALWAYS POPS UP LMAOOOOpresented by: ukai's cute ass in season 4

"Tsukishima Kei?"

"Present."

"Yamaguchi Tadashi?"

"Here.."

"Alright!" (M/N) looked up from his roll call list with a cheery grin. "That concludes roll call! Good morning everyone, I hope you had a good weekend. Today, we'll be learning.."
He began to teach the class, humming softly every now and then. He was a (H) man, with (H/C) locks and (E/C) eyes. He was certainly attractive; even his students thought so. And he was young - they considered that a bonus.
The day went by fast, and soon, students were leaving school or heading to clubs. (M/N) stayed behind to grade papers, sighing as he leaned back to take a breather. He looked out at his empty classroom, then spotted a black bag. "Oh?" He hummed as he stood up and picked it up. He read the label - 'Yamaguchi.' He peeked inside, a few items inside. He recognized them as knee pads and spare clothes.

"Right, he's in volleyball. I'll go drop them off," he shrugged. He took the bag and left the room, heading down to the gymnasium. (M/N) poked his head in, biting his lip.

"Oh! (L/N)!"
He turned his head, relieved to see his associate Takeda walking over. "What brings you here?" The supervisor asked, smiling kindly.

"Ah, Yamaguchi-kun left his bag in class," (M/N) answered, holding up his student's bag.

Tadashi perked up, grinning. "T-Thanks sensei!" He exclaimed, jogging over and taking the bag.

(M/N) nodded and pat his back, then turned to Takeda. "Hey Takeda, do you mind if I stick around a little bit? I'm kinda tired of grading," he asked, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"Oh! Of course!" Takeda happily replied, clapping his hands once. "You can come sit with me and the coach on the bench."
(M/N) bowed and thanked him, then followed him to the bench. Another man, around his age, was sitting, shouting at some of the kids. "Ukai, this is (L/N)-san. He's Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's teacher."

"Nice to meet you," Ukai greeted, waving to (M/N). (M/N) waved back, a bit taken aback. When Takeda had mentioned a coach, he expected some old man - certainly not a young, extremely good-looking one. He glanced him up and down, even noticing and admiring the two piercings he had on his ear. "Ah, are you okay? You look a bit red," Ukai smirked, snapping (M/N) out of his trance.

"I'm fine, thanks," (M/N) smirked back, sitting down next to the coach. Their legs brushed against one another's, and their eyes met for a moment. Ukai snickered, looking back at the team to watch their practice. 'So he's that type, huh?'