Tsukishima x Tall! Male Reader

💘 / ☁️
requested by @Lilsundroplet!! i hope you like it- (this was from my message board btw-)
this is a magic/fantasy au btw!!
btw: the vibe of this is inspired by electric love from børns! it seems fitting-
presented by: this salty motherfucker

💘 / ☁️requested by @Lilsundroplet!! i hope you like it- (this was from my message board btw-) this is a magic/fantasy au btw!! btw: the vibe of this is inspired by electric love from børns! it seems fitting- presented by: this salty motherfucker

"Yamaguchi, I swear, if you point out how small I am one more time-!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry Tsukki!"

Tsukishima huffed and crossed his arms, staring out at the river in front of them. He looked at his best friend and sighed. "I don't get it. How is that the smallest, bitchiest giant and the nicest elf end up as friends?" He cursed.

Tadashi laughed and rubbed his neck. "I don't know Tsukki. Honestly, Terushima thinks it's weird too.. but I like spending time with you!" He exclaimed.

Tsukishima stood up, his elf friend following behind him. Tsukishima was taller than Yamaguchi, of course, but there was a catch. Tsukishima, as tall as he was, was considered small. Why? Because of the rest of his species. He was a giant, and yet was only 6 feet tall. Most other giants were around 8 feet or more. His best friend, Tadashi, was considered to be the nicest elf to live. Elves were typically rude and nasty - not Tadashi.
The two began to walk back to their village, when they heard commotion and a loud boom. They looked at each other with worried eyes, then ran to catch up to the crowd that was forming. "What's going on?" Tsukishima asked one of his neighbors.

"A pixie crash landed! They're saying he's badly injured!"

Tsukishima nodded and began to push through the crowd. "Move it, idiots. You're probably suffocating the tiny-" he began to say, but when he reached the center of the crowd, he stopped. By no means was this pixie tiny. He was tall, and very handsome. Oh, and unconscious. 'That's a pixie? I thought they were supposed to be about 2 feet tall..'

"Move out the way!" Koushi Sawamura, the village healer, ordered as he and his husband came through the crowd. "Tsukishima, help Daichi carry this poor boy! The rest of you, go home! We'll figure this out when the pixie's safe and okay!"

Tsukishima nodded and said goodbye to Tadashi, then walked over and stiffly helped pick up the injured pixie. They carried him to Koushi and Daichi's home. "Tsukishima, can you stay here with him? I need to go get some things from my office."

"Sure," Tsukishima dryly answered. He sat next to the limp male, sighing. "How did I get dragged into this..?"

"Hm.. monkey feathers, that hurt.."

Tsukishima's head whipped to look to the side, where the pixie had started to wake up. "Uh.. just lay down. Sawamura-san is getting the supplies to help heal you," he awkwardly spoke.

The pixie perked up, and Tsukishima swore he had the most innocent, magical eyes he had ever seen. "Oh.. okay," he said and laid his head back down. "So.. who are you? Where am I?"