Akaashi x Dom! Male Reader

🍋
note: this will take place during the time skip !! i decided to tweak the request just a tiny bit, I hope that's okay
presented by: akaashi just being the unfairly pretty bitch he is

🍋note: this will take place during the time skip !! i decided to tweak the request just a tiny bit, I hope that's okaypresented by: akaashi just being the unfairly pretty bitch he is

"Hey hey hey, it's Agaasheee!"

The MSBY Black Jackals volleyball team looked up, surprised to see Akaashi Keiji standing at the doors of the gym. "Bokuto-san, hello," Akaashi greeted with a small smile. "Thank you for inviting us to your practice."

"You're welcome! I've missed you guys!" Bokuto exclaimed as he ran over and hugged Akaashi. Akaashi winced a bit from his friend's pure strength, but relaxed regardless. He set Akaashi down, and while he walked over to his teammates, he said, "And where's my man (M/N)?!"

"He's-"

"Right here!"
Bokuto turned around with a grin, surprised to see (M/N) standing at the entrance of the gym as well. "Bokuto!" He cheered. "Sorry I wasn't here for a  grand entrance; I was parking the car."

"Nahhh it's fine! Hi (M/N)!" Bokuto yelled as he ran over and hugged the male. (M/N) winced, but awkwardly pat his friend's back as a sign to let go of him. When Bokuto put him down, he went back to Akaashi. "Agasheee, we should all play a match today!" He suggested happily as he excitedly held on to Akaashi's arm.

"I don't see why not. It has been quite a while since (M/N) and I have played," Akaashi shrugged, placing a hand over Bokuto's. (M/N) glanced between the two and frowned a little, gulping. "(M/N)? You okay?"

"Mhm," (M/N) said with a fake smile as he walked over and kissed Akaashi's cheek. "Let's just play, hm?"

"Right."

Yeah, about halfway through the match, (M/N) wanted to scream and slam his head into a wall. Now, he usually wasn't a jealous person, ever. Plus, he knew Bokuto was just naturally affectionate, even more so with Akaashi. But today, (M/N) couldn't help but feel jealous, but he couldn't blame Bokuto. It was just his own feelings.
His feelings that were perhaps just a bit influenced by his hormones, as if he were still a dumb teenager in high school.

"(L/N)-san, are you okay?" Hinata asked as the match finished up.

(M/N) glanced at Akaashi, who was praising Bokuto with a small smile. He frowned and shook his head. "No, not really," he muttered.
The matches continued for the rest of the day, and as they progressed, (M/N) couldn't wait to be home with Keiji again. He loved being with their friends, and he was definitely having a blast playing volleyball like the old times, but he also wanted time with his partner.

When practice for the team was over, Bokuto suggested, "Hey hey hey guys, what about we all go grab dinner?!"

"Sounds great, but Omi-kun and I have other things planned, eh Omi?" Atsumu chuckled, slinging an arm around his black-haired boyfriend.

"Get your arm off me before I smack you," Sakusa sneered. Atsumu quickly did so, only to hold Sakusa's hand and keep it near his hip. "But unfortunately, he's correct. Enjoy your time together though."

The couple walked away, and Bokuto turned to Akaashi, Hinata, (M/N), and the rest of their teammates. "Well, what do you guys say?!" He beamed happily.

"Dinner sounds nice," Akaashi said with a sweet smile. The rest of the team agreed and began to walk to the nearest subway station, but (M/N) pouted and lagged behind. "(M/N)?" The ravenette called his partner's name. "Are you alright?"

(M/N) perked up and smiled at Keiji's concern. 'Even if I want him alone, he still deserves time with his best friend,' he thought. "I'm fine, doll, don't worry," he chuckled.

Akaashi frowned, however, and looked at the others. "Go ahead, we'll catch up," he said. Bokuto happily nodded and held Hinata's hand, like father and son, as they shouted about barbecue. Keiji cupped (M/N)'s cheeks in his delicate hands. "What's really wrong?"

(M/N) sighed and looked away shamefully. "I didn't like seeing Bokuto's hands all over you.." he mumbled. "I know Bo's touchy and that you're his best friend, but.. I don't know.." he admitted hesitantly. "I feel dumb and bad about it though, so let's just go catch up and have barbecue-!"

Keiji cut him off with a kiss, smiling into it. (M/N) blushed and kissed back, hands finding his boyfriend's waist. Akaashi pulled apart from the kiss and looped his arms around (M/N)'s neck. "I'm only yours, (M/N)," he whispered. He kissed the male's cheek, then grinded his crotch against (M/N)'s thigh. "But if you need to be reminded of that, I wouldn't mind."

(M/N) blushed and smirked. "Let's go tell the others that an emergency came up then, hm? I'm sure Bokuto will be fine getting barbecue another day."

"Are you kidding me? He eats barbecue at least twice a week."

"PFFT-!"
~ ~

you guys can read the full story in my google drive, to which the link has been posted in my bio (please just click on my profile and look for GOOGLE DRIVE EXCLUSIVES, you'll be able to find it)