Terushima x Skater! Male Reader - Part 2

💘 / ☁️
JEODKSMWKZS I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS WANTED A PART 2 TO THIS SO BADLY- SO HERE I AM TO PROVIDE
note: I don't play roller derby !! all my knowledge is from the movie Whip It, so if I mess anything up, please let me know !!
presented by: this cutie 🥰

💘 / ☁️JEODKSMWKZS I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS WANTED A PART 2 TO THIS SO BADLY- SO HERE I AM TO PROVIDE ✨note: I don't play roller derby !! all my knowledge is from the movie Whip It, so if I mess anything up, please let me know !!presented by: this cut...

"Guys, hurry! The match starts soon!" Terushima squealed as he ran towards the skating arena, his friends following behind. They reached the arena, but a long line formed outside the door. "Huh?"

"It's a queue, Terushima," Akaashi explained. He sighed and dropped his shoulders. "We're late. We're not gonna make it in.."

"Do you guys really think I'm gonna leave you in this line?"

They all looked up. (M/N) stood at the entrance, girls screaming his name. "(M/N)!" Terushima screamed, running forward and pushing past the girls. "Move it ladies, I'm his date coming through!"

(M/N) laughed as Terushima jumped towards him, his arms flying out to catch the blonde. They hugged tightly, then pulled apart and shared a quick kiss. The fans around them screamed. "Head inside with Kyotani, okay? He'll take you to the locker room."
Terushima nodded excitedly and walked in, where Kyotani waved and led him away. (M/N) looked at the rest of the group with a smile. "Did you guys think I'd leave you all out here? Come in!"

Ennoshita, Futakuchi, Yahaba, Akaashi, Yamamoto, and Shirabu grinned and followed the skater into the arena, then to the locker rooms. "Agaasheeee!" Bokuto screamed, running forward and picking up the scrawny teenager in his arms.

"Hi Bokuto-san," Akaashi shyly chuckled, blushing and hugging him tightly.
Everyone laughed, then started to meet up and chat. Tanaka basically started making out with Ennoshita - to (M/N)'s dismayed scolding -, Futakuchi was helping Aone with his skate laces, Shirabu was teasing Goshiki, Yamamoto was hyping Fukunaga up, and Yahaba was helping Kyotani put eyeliner on.

Terushima was chatting with (M/N) as the captain stretched and got ready. Then, (M/N) stood up. "I've got a surprise for you," he said with a smile. He reached into his locker and pulled out a jersey. It was black and white, had the team logo, and on the back, had the number 1 and '(L/N)' written. "I ordered another copy of my jersey. For you to wear."

Terushima blushed and grinned. "Thanks (M/N)! I was gonna buy a shirt from the lobby, so it w-wasn't necessary," he laughed, shyly taking the jersey.

"Nonsense," (M/N) smirked. He cupped Terushima's cheek and pulled him into a sweet, passionate kiss. Then he pulled back. "It wouldn't mean as much to me if it were just some crappy quality shirt. That's the real deal right there."
Terushima squealed and changed into it, grinning at how the jersey draped off his frame. (M/N) turned to his team and grinned. "Alright boys, let's do this! Miyagi Massacre, let's win this!"

"Hell yeah!" All the boys shouted as they got up and started skating out.

(M/N) looked at Terushima and smiled, kissing him one more time. "That was for good luck," he whispered.