TsukkiYama x Chubby! Male Reader

☁️
god I wish y'all knew how much I love these two 🥺 yamaguchi was the reason I got into haikyuu and tsukki's just- skzkwmzksmzka
so this is requested by @silvervince1 !! I hope you like it !! 🥺💕✨
involves: bullying (don't worry, y'all a bad bitch in this one !!)
presented by: these dorks-

☁️god I wish y'all knew how much I love these two 🥺 yamaguchi was the reason I got into haikyuu and tsukki's just- skzkwmzksmzkaso this is requested by @silvervince1 !! I hope you like it !! 🥺💕✨involves: bullying (don't worry, y'all a bad bitch...

(M/N) hummed happily as he pressed his coins through the slot of the vending machine, balancing on the balls of his heels. He began to press different buttons, clicking his tongue in rhythm with the sounds of the snacks hitting the bottom of the vending machine. He bent down and began to collect his snacks as they finished falling.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi rounded the corner, in the middle of chatting, when they saw (M/N). Tsukishima saw the boy piling all the snacks into his arms and scoffed. "Jeez, raiding the vending machine? Why not buy actual food?" He said, crossing his arms. Yamaguchi glanced at the chubby boy, and wasn't taken aback by the snacks in his arms; rather, he was taken aback by his good looks and beautiful appearance.

"Because cafeteria food sucks," (M/N) retorted, opening his bag and starting to put the snacks inside.

"Don't tell me that's all for you," Tsukishima chuckled dryly as he walked over to the vending machine. He glanced the male up and down, eyes stopping for a second on the boy's rounded cheeks and soft lips. "You-"

"I am perfectly fine, thank you," (M/N) cut him off, crossing his arms with a smirk. "And yes, all the snacks are for me. A boy's gotta eat, right?" He sassed before starting to walk away.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were a bit surprised - nobody had ever been so calm about Tsukishima's teasing. They watched the (H/C) haired male walk away, faces flushing when they saw certain assets. The friends then looked at each other.

"Who even is that?" Tsukishima mumbled as he averted his gaze back to the vending machine.

Yamaguchi looked at (M/N) again, trying to remember where he had seen him. "I think that's (L/N) (M/N)," he said. "I remember hearing someone say.."

"What?"

Yamaguchi smiled a little and rubbed his neck. "He's the guy that got suspended for beating up someone. I think it was because the guy made fun of his, well, weight."

Tsukishima blinked a few times, then smirked. "Well, what do you know," he snorted. As he grabbed his snack and moved to the side, he felt his cheeks grow hot once again. 'He's got some confidence, unlike half the other people here..'

(M/N) grumbled as he walked away, bitter words replaying in his head as his mouth angrily bit into one of his snacks.

"Oi, tubby! You sure you should be eating that?"