Iwaizumi x Small! Male Reader

☁️
requested by LittlePureWolf ! I hope this ones good hun!!
i believe, compared to iwaizumi, I'd be tiny (I'm 5'4 (162.56 cm according to google) so yeah)
but my god to be crushed by iwaizumi's arms 🥴
also note: (f/f) is favorite food
presented by: casual iwa that I would hug in a heartbeat

56 cm according to google) so yeah) but my god to be crushed by iwaizumi's arms 🥴also note: (f/f) is favorite food presented by: casual iwa that I would hug in a heartbeat

"Hajimeeeee~!"

"In my room babe!" Iwaizumi shouted back, in the middle of doing push-ups. He heard his bedroom door open and close, then felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up and smiled, happy to see (M/N) leaning down next to him. He leaned up and kissed the boy's lips, chuckling as he pulled away. "What's up sugar cube?" He asked, returning to his push-ups.

"I'm bored, so I just wanted to hang out!" (M/N) replied, sitting down next to Iwaizumi and watching. "Are you gonna be doing this for long?"

"Well I just got started, so yeah," Iwaizumi chuckled. (M/N) pouted and sighed. "Sorry babe. I promise, I'll give you all my time when I'm done."

(M/N) perked up and smiled. "Yay!" He cheered. Then, he tapped his chin. "What if I make this more fun?" He suggested. Before Hajime could protest, the small teen stood up and promptly sat on his back, crossing his legs with a smile. "If I fit, I sit."

"Get off-!" Iwaizumi tried to argue as he pushed his arms up again, about to stand. But when he realized that his boyfriend wasn't that heavy, he stopped and shrugged. "Whatever. More of a workout for me," he chuckled and continued doing his pushups.

"Woo! One!" (M/N) giggled, pulling out his phone and starting to record. "Two! Three! Four! Five!" He counted each push-up, which stroked Hajime's ego. "Hajime, you're so strong~"

"If you're trying to seduce me, it won't work."

"I wasn't! At least, not right now~"

Hajime laughed and continued to do his pushups. He and (M/N) held cute, casual conversation as he finished up, stopping after around eighty pushups. (M/N) got off his back, then helped him to his feet. "You're so handsome Hajime," he giggled, standing on his toes and pecking Iwa's lips.

"And you're adorable," Hajime returned, softly kissing the boy's forehead. (M/N) giggled and blushed, then hid his face in his chest. "How does some (F/F) sound?"

"Absolutely perfect! You're the best!" (M/N) praised, jumping onto Hajime's back. "Onward, loyal boyfriend! Yip yip!"

"I will not hesitate to drop you on the floor (M/N)," Hajime smirked as he carried the smaller boy down the stairs and to the kitchen. He set him down on the counter, then got to cooking. Every now and then, he'd glance back at (M/N), who was happily playing a game on his phone. He smiled. He loved his boyfriend; he really was perfect.
In comparison to Iwaizumi, who was tall and buff, (M/N) was tiny and soft. Everyone usually compares them to a celebrity and his overprotective body guard, and honestly, they weren't too far off. And for some reason, Hajime found (M/N)'s shortness comforting. It made him feel comfortable and happy.