Chapter 16

Eren Pov

-----

I was so excited to be living with Levi again. He had asked me to move in with him again. Titan and his kitten were the best of friends and I was able to spend the days talking about life ahead of us with Levi.

So far, everything was going great. Today I was especially excited because I had moved my clothes and things into Levi's place, but since I had been pretty depressed the last couple years my clothes consisted of plain shirts and black jeans. I had a few other items that fit my style but not much. When Levi saw this he had questioned me.

"Hey, Eren what happened to all the bright clothes you used to have?"

"Oh, well I threw them away a while ago, because i just wasn't in the mood to ever wear them."

"Well."

Levi hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Why don't I take my favorite little omega shopping on my next day off. Sounds good to you?"

"Aw Levi you really don't have to spend your money on me. Isn't there something you wanna get?"

"Not really, I have everything I need now that you're back in my life. I wanna spoil you and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

"Ok fine."

He turned me around in his arms and pulled me into a gentle kiss. I placed my head against his chest as he held me and we stayed like this for awhile just enjoying each other's scents and the feeling of being together again. After a while we heard the doorbell ring and Levi growled at the thought of having to let me go and seeing random people.

He let me go and walked to the door to answer it. As he looked at the camera he had set up facing the entrance he groaned and went to unlock the door.

"God, i have a headache already thinking about this visit,"

I was a little confused on why he would say this, but I understood as soon as he opened the door."

"LEVI!!!! Hi Shorty!!

Of course it was Hanji that had him so annoyed.

"What the hell did you call me, shitty four eyes?! Why are you and Eyebrows here?"

They shoved past him and into the house. I was sitting on the couch with Titan laying on the ground as Hanji came into the living room and crushed me in a hug.

"Can't i visit my favorite boy without a reason?"

I couldn't breathe as she kept tightening the hug

"No you can not four eyes. Get out and stop hugging Eren he can't fucking breathe." She let go of me and decided to sit on the floor with Titan petting him.

"Ah come on Levi, don't be so mean. We brought French Pastries from your favorite shop!!"

Levi looked at Erwin who lifted up a bag from "La Patisserie." That seemed to convince him as he just grabbed the bag and walked to the kitchen.

Erwin sat down on the couch and asked, "So, how is life with Levi so far? If we need to we'll beat him up."

I laughed, "No it's all good. He is really nice to me like before and is even taking me shopping on his next day off. I forgot what a nightmare feels like since I haven't had one lately and whenever I get anxious either Titan or him are around to calm me down."

Hanji chimed in, "Well that's good cause like Erwin said if we need to we will beat his ass!!"

Erwin chuckled at how amped up Hanji seemed. Levi walked in and picked me up placing me on his lap and putting his arms around my waist.

"Calm down Hanji you don't have to beat me up or lecture me again. I really love Eren and I plan on never hurting him again, okay?"

"hhm , okay i trust you Levi."

The rest of the night we just hung out and talked about how each of us were doing. Hanji and Erwin stayed through dinner even though Levi strongly protested. All night Hanji rambled about experiments she is doing or wanting to try and Erwin silently listening and laughing everytime Levi yelled at her for something stupid. Everything was going great. And it was going to get even better next week when Levi and I would spend all day at the mall.