Chapter 21

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pinch in my arm. When I looked over I saw Matt sticking a needle into my arm as I started to feel drowsy. I tried to keep my eyes but soon everything faded to black.

When i woke up i was on a bed with a collar around my neck which was attached to a chain, keeping me from getting anywhere near the door. I clawed at the collar with no luck as it was locked. I started to panic but soon felt a pinch in my neck and instantly felt like I was dreaming.

The door to the room opened and a man walked in. He smirked when he saw me and explained, “I see you have been given a good dose of our new drug from your nice collar.”

I tried to sit up with no luck and only groaned in response as he sat on the bed and began caressing my arm, moving up to my neck before pulling me roughly into a kiss. 

“Mm, that drug works so nicely, you didn’t even resist like before. That new collar gives you our strongest drug every few hours to make you the perfect omega.” 

I tried to push him away but could barely move my arms as he noticed and chuckled before pinning my arms above my head and slowly moving his lips down my body leaving marks all over my chest and thighs. My mind felt clouded and my body felt hot from the drugs, but all I could think about was Levi, and how he might never find me. My eyes filled with tears as the man flipped me on my stomach and unzipped his pants behind me. I shut my eyes tight and imagined none of this was happening. 

Levi pov
-

I showed up at the warehouse to find the auction in full swing and Matt on stage announcing another omega sold. I had let the police know while I was on the way about the situation at hand and could currently hear the sirens in the distance. I went to the side of the stage quietly and walked upto Matt without him seeing. I grabbed him and slammed him to the ground before repeatedly punching him till his face was bleeding and kicking him in the stomach before yelling at him. 

“Where the fuck is Eren, you piece of shit!!” 

Everyone in the building tried to run out as the cops got closer. I pulled out my gun and pressed it against Matt’s head. He chuckled and spewed some bullshit that I would need him to find Eren, but when I looked at the podium on stage I only smirked before pulling the trigger and watching his body fall to the ground. 

I took a quick photo of  the seller’s lists on the podium with payment amounts to be collected and buyer names and omegas sold. I left before anyone I would have to explain to the cops or fill reports or any of that bullshit. I had Eren to find, and no time to waste. 

That night I stayed up researching the name of Eren’s buyer and getting information. The cops had called and told me they found the seller’s list and that someone had murdered Matt. They told me that a large number of the participants were arrested and asked me how I knew where this auction was to which I told them I had heard talk on the street and gotten info from some homeless person. Those dumbasses believed me and said it would take a week or more to process the evidence and information before they could figure out where Eren was. Of course, I told them to hurry up and hung up to continue my own research. 

Timeskip- next day

Levi pov
-

I had Hanji and Erwin helping me call people who may know the man who bought Eren and hacking into records of him from bank transactions to house sales.

“Oh my god, Levi!!! I found him!!!” Hanji yelled to me from the other room and hurriedly thanked whoever they were talking to on the phone. Erwin was looking up an address he must have heard Hanji repeat. 

I ran in and looked over his shoulder to see a house an 8 hour drive away from us.

Hanji explained, “ the reason we couldn’t find him is because obviously his name in the seller book was an alias which he also used in bank transactions. Everything we found on him led us nowhere except the weekly transaction on his card of cigarettes came from a gas station in which the cashier who sold to him always had to check id so i was able to persuade them with 100 dollars sent to them to tell me anything they knew. Which they said this person had shown them the id with the alias name but onetime slipped up and gave them his real id. Of course, as a teen gas station attendant paid minimum wage they didn’t care. But luckily for us they remembered the name. Hence why i was able to have Erwin look up the real name and find the house.”

I stood there speechless for a second and impressed at what Hanji had figured out.

“Holy Shit. Hanji, I never say this but, thanks. You are quite impressive…. Sometimes.”

Hanji looked ready to cry and hugged me, “aww shorty. That makes me so happy.”

“Ok, ok, get off me!!” i shoved them off me as Erwin chuckled and said

“Ok. come on Hanji. We’ve spent all day getting this info so let’s all get a few hours of sleep before we drive to go get Eren and bring him back.”

“We should leave now.” I replied while suppressing a yawn.

Erwin looked very stern, “No, Levi. we make mistakes when we are tired. Those mistakes could get Eren killed or one of us. It is the middle of the night. Tomorrow we get up early, drive there, and call the police in the area to come arrest this man while we save Eren. A few hours of sleep is what we need. So get a cup of tea or whatever, and sleep.”

I debated arguing with him but he made sense. “Fine. whatever Eyebrows, but you and Shitty glasses be ready or i'll leave without you tomorrow!”

We all went to bed and forced ourselves to sleep to be ready to save Eren. What we didn’t know is how much damage this man could do to Eren in a few days time.