Background Information

Name: Lilliana Aristea Mikaelson

Age: 15

Father: Niklaus Mikaelson

Mother: ???

Siblings: Marcel Gerard (Adopted Older Brother) (Side Note: Hope will not be in this story)

Love: Isaac Lahey

Supernatural Species: Tribrid (but she doesn't know it) ~ Her mother was a werewolf from Beacon Hills so along with her Mystic Falls werewolf powers, she has the hair - claws - glowing eyes. She's part vampire so she needs to sustain herself with blood. She has dreams caused by her witch side.

Past: Lilliana lived in New Orleans from the time she was born until where the story begins. She was home-schooled her entire life. Her father and his siblings constantly try to protect her, in doing so become helicopter parents. So Lilliana decides to leave and start her own life with the help of her adopted brother, Marcel Gerard. He helped Lilliana buy a house (in her name) and sign her up for school as her "legal guardian". 

Taking place before season two begins, Lilliana meets Isaac Lahey and the two instantly become friends. The two start to grow closer and start a relationship. Isaac has known from the beginning what Lilliana is and about her family. (A/N: Don't worry, I'll do flashbacks)

A/N: If you have any questions, leave a comment.