Chapter 4: More Creatures, More Problems

Isaac gets home late that night after Allison left. When he comes home, he moves as though his whole body is sore. He tells me about the fight he had with Scott at the ice rink. Now Derek has three betas and is apparently more powerful according to what Allison informed me of last night. She said that she would keep me informed if Gerard is going to make a move against me. I tell Isaac about my night with Allison and her knowing the truth about me. He is concerned that more people know, but I assure him it will only be her. After a long and exhausting day, we fall asleep.

I look around the area. Sniffing the air, I smell oil and car exhaust. Slowly, I want towards a glowing room. Inside I spot Stiles. For some reason, I could not hear him. He is trying to type something on his phone, but is unable to. Stiles soon falls to the floor. Then, I hear someone else collapse on the ground. There is a blonde man underneath Stiles' jeep as the lifter slowly falls down upon him. "Why aren't you moving?" I ask. Before he could answer, he is crushed by the lift. 

I quickly look away, not wanting to even see the blood. The sound of metal fills the now quiet garage. Something jumps behind me, so I spin around claws at the ready. I stare at it with an open mouth.

I bolt awake. Taking a look around, I breathe in and out. I look down at my side; my claws had actually extended and now impales the sheets. I groan, but then speed downstairs. In the living room, I pick up the isle from the corner and put a blank canvas on it. Taking out some paints from the supply cabinet by the fireplace, I start painting what I saw in my dream before I forget it. I blast Lone Digger by Caravan Palace while I work. Before long, I had a complete work of the monster. Lizard like body - reptilian eyes - long claws - tail. "What are you?" I ask my painting. Taking out my phone, I take a picture. Maybe Allison might know something.

I turn my music off and head to the kitchen. The same scene greets me - the cup of blood and the note. Derek needs Isaac for training this morning. "P.S: If you sense I am in pain, ignore it unless I shout your name." I roll my eyes. I quickly finish my drink and head upstairs. I have barely seen Isaac in the past two weeks and it is starting to get on my nerves. 

I put on my outfit for the day. Ripped blue jeans with a blue tank top and a grey flannel over that seems to suit my mood. I put on blue Converse then pick up my back pack. Grabbing my keys, I drive to school. 

I meet Allison outside the school that morning

I meet Allison outside the school that morning. When I approach, Stiles runs back inside. "I didn't scare him off, did I?" I ask with a laugh.

Allison smiles. "No, he's playing messenger for me and Scott. My parents read my messages and my emails."

"Jeeze, I thought my father was a helicopter parent," I reply and sit beside her. My dream is still bothering me, but I push it aside so I can enjoy my new friend's company. Remembering, I pull out a burner phone from my pocket. "Here, so you can call me without your parents finding out." I hand it to her.

Allison laughs, "Someone is a little over prepared." She puts it in her pocket as Stiles runs back out. He tells us Allison's family may be keeping a book about all supernatural and mythical creatures. "I think you mean..." Allison starts to say.