preview

E U P H O R I A

"what is euphoria?"

"a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness."

—————

CAST

ellie thumann as ARIANNA TOMASSI
"sometimes i look at you and just feel euphoria."

rudy pankow as JJ MAYBANK"please don't ever leave me

"please don't ever leave me."

THE REST OF THE OUTERBANKS CAST AS THEMSELVES "

"..we're the pogues.."

—————

—————

arianna tomassi. where do i even begin with arianna tomassi? well i call her ari, we all do. she's been my built-in bestfriend ever since we both got yelled at for picking our noses in kindergarten. her family is filled with good people, and thus explains why ari is such a pure soul. only-child of course. she will make you smile no matter how much you don't want to. that's just the way she is. ari has been born to be a pogue. humble, kind, and works hard. and on top of that, she still is our party animal. next to jj. i guess we all kinda have a thing for her. but none of us really know where her feelings lay. if anything though, most people would say her and jj were meant to be. but that's just my opinion.

—————

omg ahh!! hi friends! so i've recently finished and binged the new netflix series, outer banks, and i am fucking OBSESSED. safe to say im also deeply in love with jj/rudy pankow, so ya know i had to make a new story for him!

slow updates however since i am also working on a joshua bassett fanfic at the same time. check out that story if you are into HSMTMTS and joshua!