deux

-•-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-•-

G R O A N I N G, the young tomassi girl found herself sprawled out on her mattress.

slowly but surely, last night's events had come crawling back into ari's memories.

last night, ari and the gang had decided on getting shitfaced due to the fact that hurricane agatha was soon to hit their island.

and anyone who knew of arianna tomassi, knew that that girl could drink. and smoke. and just about any ordeal.

it was safe to say that the hangover ari felt right now, was basically catastrophic.

"ARI! your friends are here!" a voice called out from downstairs, only to be recognized as tracey tomassi, ari's mother.

arianna sighed,"of course they are."

getting up, she tossed on a black bikini set with ripped denim shorts. ari tossed her long light brown curls into a messy bun, and added a matching black headband to go along with her suit.

not even bothering to see if she looked alright, she quickly made her way downstairs to see her parents.

"mornin' parents!" ari smiled, hugging her mother and giving her father a kiss on the cheek.

"goodmornin' pumpkin," ari's dad, levi tomassi, stated lovingly to his sweet young daughter.

levi and tracey tomassi. the perfect pogue parents. they worked hard for everything they had, and even though they were rich enough to be considered kooks, they chose to live in the cut. after all, both of them were raised here.

"did agatha hit us bad?" ari asked curiously, not yet seeing what it was like outside in the real world.

"actually, she didn't do too bad to us. maybe a few branches sprawled on the yard, but nothing your father can't handle. right honey?" ari's mother spoke sweetly, giving a playful gaze to her beloved husband.

rolling his eyes, he nodded,"yep. i'll be at it soon after i'm done eating."

ari smiled and slipped on her white hightop converse, as she bid her goodbyes to her parents.

walking out the door to her backyard, she immediately saw her 2 dorky guy friends, waiting for her on their boat, the HSM pogue.