douze

-•-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-•-

N I G H T passed, and a new day began.

arianna tomassi was found with kiara, pope, and jj. they were all helping out heyward once again.

after their little brawl last night, ari has been much more isolated in the fact that she hoped no one would bring up rafe. of course, a specific blonde has been dying to ask her about it, but the chances were never given.

it seems as though the two always have something that they need to talk about.

ari was busy hauling crates and boxes with kiara into heyward's shop. jj continued blabbering about the unfairness of the events that occurred last night,"don't let it get in your head. three of them and two of us. that's some typical kook shit right there."

"hell yeah," kie agreed while ari quietly disagreed,"well there were me and kie too."

the blonde boy looked over at the girl, his expression hardening before he refocused onto pope,"what was your thought process? using your head?"

pope just shrugged, wiping sweat off his forehead,"i don't know, man. i just kind of acted off instinct." "yes," ari smiled, winking at pope. he just looked away with a smile, a red arising to his cheeks, before he began to talk again,"i was a cornered animal."

the conversation continued on until heyward appeared,"hey, pope! someone here to see you."

ari whipped her gaze around only to see flashes of red and blue. she heard distant radio chatter, and she swallowed before realizing what it was.

cops.

the four teenagers walked outside, following heyward as pope greeted sheriff shoupe,"evening officer."

"i have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property," shoupe took no time into telling as to why he was there. ari's eyes widened in shock at what she just heard.

heyward frowned upon hearing this,"what?"

shoupe approached pope, handcuffs ready, as he commanded,"hands where i can see 'em!" pope's expression turned into a worried one as he looked at his 3 friends and father in defeat. he put his hands up.

ari tried to block the path between pope and the officer but shoupe just pushed the girl off,"young lady, get out of my way."