dix

-•-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-•-

A R I slept the best when she was at john b's. she didn't know if it was because she was surrounded by her bestfriends. or if she was right near the sea. or if it was because she was with jj. it's most likely all of the above.

john b had headed out earlier to work, which left arianna with pope and jj. kiara hadn't stayed the night since she needed to work a shift at the wreck during the morning.

everyone who got the chance to know tomassi, knew the girl slept in. so it wasn't a surprise when she was woken up by jj with him physically crushing her.

she struggled to get the boy off of herself,"oh my god. jj get the fuck off me!" the boy only laughed in response, making her suffer for a little more, until he finally got off,"literally wake up lazy ass, it's 12 already and we needa go and help pope with heyward."

"why do i have to?" ari asked, her eyes still not even open as she sat up from the pull-out mattress she once laid on.

the blonde only rolled his eyes at her unwillingness,"because you're not doin' shit."

- - -

the girl was absolutely miserable. the sun was bearing down on her, and the fact that she had to help the boys carry around groceries all day was not making her any happier.

but she had to put on her best smile once they reached heyward's docks. the man greeted the teens by automatically placing bags of groceries into their hands,"you boys-and girl get these groceries over to figure eight. get straight back here when you're done. no fishin'."

"take it easy on us will ya pops?" ari let out, her arms already tired from the heavy bags.

the elder man paid no mind to the young girl's complaints,"i promised delivery by this afternoon. rich folks don't wanna wait for you lazy sons of bitches."

pope let out a sigh,"right."

- - -

the trio arrived at figure eight quickly. ari was already exhausted, even after sitting on the boat for 10 minutes.

she kept thinking about the odds of them bumping into rafe. she didn't know what she'd do in that scenario, but she'd hoped it wouldn't happen.

pope shook his head in disbelief as he scanned the rich-area,"doesn't even look like the storm hit here."

"that's because they got generators bro. get used to it," jj muttered, envying the kooks and their privileges.