trois

-•-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-•-

A S advised by kiara, the 5 pogue teenagers decided to try and report the wreckage to the coast guards.

but their plan had failed miserably, because once the group arrived, they were met with several people reporting their own useless problems. one woman was extremely consistent about her dog who had supposedly gotten canine diabetes.

thus explains the group's new plan, traveling to the motel themselves and seeing what the key would lead to.

pope was, as always, hesitant and scared, but the rest of the remaining 4 were excited to see what was in store.

arianna gasped as she took in the sighting of the motel. in the nicest way possible, it looked like complete shit.

jj whistled,"and i thought the château looked bad." john b wholeheartedly agreed,"this place is a shitshow."

kie shook her head at the dreary sight,"motel or meth lab?" pope and ari both spoke at the same time,"you be the judge." in surprise and amusement, they fist-bumped each other whilst saying,"jinx."

jj rolled his eyes and john b continued to look forward,"doesn't look like a place someone with a grady white stays." pope shakes his head,"no. looks like a place someone with a grady-white would get killed."

ari laughed,"all right here we go." jj stopped the boat so that'd it stay right along the shallow end of the river, and pretending as though he was a captain he spoke,"this is your captain speaking. hms pogue comin' in for landing."

it was already previously decided that john b and jj would be the ones to explore the motel, whilst ari, kie, and pope stayed on the boat for lookout.

pope advised, specifically to john b,"don't let him do anything stupid." his words were clearly about jj. "oh we will," jj spoke with a smirk.

"i'm not making any promises," the routledge boy responded smiling. kie stood up approaching the boy,"uh, be careful. i mean it." something about the way she said those words and the look she gave john b, spoke a little more volume. and all of them could see it.

john b chuckles nervously,"yeah."

the 2 boys finally go on, and you could hear the distant chatter that they carried.

ari sighed, leaning back on the seating, whilst taking a hit from her own juul.

- - -