neuf

-•-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-•-

F R E S H , salty air filled ari's lungs as the blazing sun shone down on the HSM pogue.

it was another new day and the five teenagers were onto their next adventure.

jj whistles as they pass an extremely nice boat,"you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-MXZ. the world's finest wakesetter." he spoke of the boat as if he was in love,"number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K, easy."

"lord," ari sighed and pope matched her energy,"we picked the wrong parents."

as the boat moved along the marsh, ari noticed that another boat was surpassing them. however, this boat was much more different in the fact that not only was it nicer, but the infamous sarah cameron and topper were on it.

ari had no problem with sarah cameron, but she knew kiara did. and if kie had a problem with sarah, then ari would be on kie's side no matter what.

and with topper?

well, ari also had no issue with him either.

yet.

the boat passed them and the 5 pogues stared them down, but the 2 kook teens didn't even bother to spare them a glance.

kie rolled her eyes while sticking up her middle finger at the boat,"you don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch!"

ari let out a loud giggle, which was followed by other chuckles from everyone else.

sarah cameron sneaks a glance at the boat and once she sees ari she speaks up,"ari! rafe said he likes you more of a sister than me!"

ari's eyes widen before she smiles at the girl,"tell him to suck my ass!" she lets out a laugh before turning back to her friends. they were all staring at her in confusion.

kie asks,"what the hell was that about?" "nothing! my parents just like the cameron's, and i need to suck up to them," ari replies with a lie. she forgot how she didn't tell them that she was basically bestfriends with rafe cameron.

jj looks at her with anger,"you and rafe are friends?"

"no! i just have to be, it's forced. i'm sorry i didn't tell you guys but i don't want you guys to think that i'm betraying you or anything. my parents make me suck up to them," ari lies even more.